Thread: Unban request [pukomikondom]

New User

Question Unban request [pukomikondom]

Hello. I am posting an unban request because I got locked out of my account when I came back to play dota on lagabuse.com

Username: PUKOMIKONDOM
    Link: [URL]http://warden.eurobattle.net/banlist/search/PUKOMIKONDOM[/URL]

I am playing dota here very often and I was off for 2-3 months more or less, wasnt playing, wasnt logging in, yesterday I was back playing and wanted to login to my account and says locked, created new account, connection dropped, I have no idea what's happening here. I am playing from an internet caffe which my father owns in Serbia and the IP address is static, so maybe the IP is blocked. I have downloaded warcraft 3 and tft package from torrent and when I extracted it and installed eurobattle.net there and run gproxy, account was locked and this happened. Please unban, I am not using maphack or anything illegal, I have never used it.

Thank you very much for your time.

You got 3 accounts banned for MH dude... not 1, not 2... but 3 !!! And cut with the bullshit lies cause you got caught with maphack recently.
    I banned your ip and i won't unban you for the next 3 months.
    If Cen or any other eurobattle.net administrator wants to unban you sure, but i won't.
    So beg them nicely, maybe they'll be more "understanding" than me.

New User
    Which 3 accounts MadMan? Can you see that me and my brother played at the same time 2 days ago? We did not do any illegal activities. Can you please show me the proof where we were using map hack? It's impossible. How do you ban people when they are not using map hack? I do not understand this. I am very frustrated. I want to play dota and I have no idea why do I need to go through this shit! I do not want to use VPN to play here and create new account just because some admin can not understand that I am not using any game ruining shit, I do not know how your system works. If there is file or files which are suspicious in my w3 folder I have no idea about it because I downloaded a damn torrent. I am really pissed out here and I am downloading original w3 from blizzard and I want to be unbanned because I simply D O N O T U S E A N Y K I N D O F H A C K S. Can you understand that? I can't believe this. Can you please tell me the email of your superior? I want to contact someone who can really help me out here. Damn!

Blog Entries
    Accounts: html, mym]changyun., changyun in 5 variations, ex-moonage. etc... 10 more accounts which are banned and in some way connected to yours.

And lastly, your account got detected when you tried to use mh, it's clear case.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion