Thread: New to battle.net , need some help

New User

New to battle.net , need some help

I just joined battle.net and am having some troubles. I have figured out how to join custom games, but I do not know how to join a standard Blizzard game. When I use either the "quick game" or "new game" tab , it just keeps searching and searching and I never get a game to connect. Does anyone play standard games on here?? Im new to this whole DotA thing as well. I don't really enjoy playing the custom games at this time and would like to play the regular warcraft III game on original maps against 1,2,or 3 other people. And build bases and such and fight against each other. Of the two custom games I played they are set up completly different. Any help in getting me hooked up on these standard games would be great. I am also interested in tournaments in the future as well.

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately the standard game population is very low on the server so you will have a hard time finding an opponent. Join channel w3 and see if there is anyone else willing to play. You can find some FFA games and similar hosted by custom bots (they have FFA in the game title). Also, make sure you are joining from Normal Gateway when searching for standard games because gproxy one won't work.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

I'm also new to battle.net and just want to play some regular Warcraft 3. Msg me if you want to play.

same here