Thread: Pg games on ebnet got a question

Safelist Administrator AcidSnow's Avatar
    Awards

Pg games on ebnet got a question

I have a question i got a friend of mine who is rly good at playing somme pg games but here on ebnet there are no players and he rly wants to play so im asking u if some1 know where he can play PG games

Blog Entries
    Did he actually try to search for a game?

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Awards

yea but no players at all

Quote Originally Posted by AcidSnow View Post
    yea but no players at all
    did he try to wait a few hours for a match? hm?
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Awards

thats the prob who wants to wait for a few hours just for 1 pg game .....dunno even if we waited we still couldent find a game

there is still few of ppl that playing pg here, but he just needs to catch them online.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy View Post
    there is still few of ppl that playing pg here, but he just needs to catch them online.
    and they have to be around his level, if matchmaking works.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Awards

Well he is lvl 2 or 3 im not sure but he is rly good i watched him playing somme of lan games

Awards

I have found a server with pg games only guys u can close this thread now ty