Thread: paiNISTHESHIT locked.

paiNISTHESHIT locked.

Whats the reason for closing my account? Any explination please?

Regards.
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

As noticed at banlist the problem starts with this [URL="http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5573514"]link.[/URL] The guy who reported this problem is right but _mir_jo_keq_, globaloffensive, loni, bmw_m6_^ were playing from the same Net cafe as actually as its told at the report Sf(Globaloffensive) told bara to open the dust becouse they were staying next together and there was no Maphack. Many account are locked becouse of this problem even mine (paiNISTHESHIT) that I don't play Dota1 anymore but I might have give to some friends only for some games. Somehow 120 accounts of different guys in this Net Cafe are locked and they might have change accounts many times to get more psr at lagabuse.com. If you guys can check this problem, I might be very glad...

Regards.
    Last edited by paiNISTHESHIT; 26th September 2014 at 03:47 PM.
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

unlocked