Thread: Got kicked off Legion. Can anyone help?

axion666

Angry Got kicked off Legion. Can anyone help?

Ok, long story short, got kicked out of Legion TD 3.5 B(11) by an admin, because i didn't want to listen to his orders, even tho i had a much higher score than him that game. Can anyone help? That happened 3 days ago , and i cant get into any games since then. I don't even remember who he was. He got all high and mighty and told me to keep wood for a certain level or he would kick me, and when i said that i won't. Pow! No more Legion. I don't play anything else on eurobattle.net (well my gf plays TTW from my account but that doesn't count). So this is kinda shitty. Any ideea on how to get that kick removed?

Your server nickname would be nice and also if you remember who was that admin + date and time of that game (would be helpfull aswell)

axion666
    the server name is also axion666. It was Saturday around noon. And all i can remember is that he had a looong nickname.

Well sorry but this wont help me Try to focus and remember... try to check staff tree if you see some familiar nick there (here on eb.net and also on lagabuse.com)

Edit - on which bot you tried to play that game ? Lagabuse or some another ?
    Last edited by Blind_Joker; 15th September 2014 at 01:02 PM.

axion666
    nope, none ring any bell. So if i don't remember who kicked me, i can't get it removed? that sucks.

axion666
    this is the game. like i said that's kinda the only thing i play .. and i didn't care much about bots and stuff. i just got there played and got out. Till this guy kicked me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	game.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	209.6 KB 
ID:	177863

Well I cant help you with that.. it is private bot and owner can ban practically anyone. I advise you to use lagabuse.com bot... you can host your own Legion TD there with no issues like these.