Thread: Unban Reuquest

New User

Unban Reuquest

Hello Evrybody.
    Its A Little bit difficult to explain the situation. but i will try so u guys will understand me somehow i hope.
    Its about a issue That Startet By a Game play in Dota. The Dude ^-Raziel-^ Who Requstet a ban for Cice555, Needs also to request about him self a ip lock. But the Thing is we dont have evidence or scren shots or something else. because he also whisperd and flamed. In we i mean me and my brother.
    So I think its a missunderstood, because they were arguee and its about they bouth needed to be adviced not to mix up other familly members in theyr stupid dota game. So I think its not Fair to be ip locked because they bouth were flameing to eachother. and honestly i play too on weekends. I think he had his lesson not playing 2 days. I also arguee with him because its not good at all to flame about somebodys mother. since we dont have one.
    With this post i friendly ask u to unlock this ip. so we can play on weekend. Thx for understanding.

[URL]http://eurobattle.net/threads/197511-cice555-badmanered[/URL]

New User
    BLind Joker Learn to be polite.U readed my problem and u dident answer. he dident kill anybody. they bouth were flaming. So for me its better to let him play dota for the weekend. than to let him go out...
    Last edited by cice; 10th August 2014 at 12:28 AM.

Account will remain locked, IP is unlocked.

And I am polite. I just won't sit here waiting for some guy who is flamming mother and whole family who will ask for unlock and he will teach me how to be polite. So watch your words next time.