Quote Originally Posted by ToTa- View Post
This will be my last post about WC.
Talking about 4 teams that are in semi final? Oke. You are saying that Netherlands didn't deserve to pass in semi-final that they had luck all the way? They shouldn't pass Mexico? Ye sure... Did you watch match Columbia - Brasil ? Now all are talking about faul that was made on Neymar. Oke it was faul and for red card too. The fcking judge showed 3 cards on all game in last 10 mins and he should show atleast 5 and 2 red cards. Brasil was fauling James all game and he did one start and he got yellow card. Argentina had luck from start ... Germany played smart every game ... and if they played like they did in 2010 they would easily beat everyone against they played so far. Brasil had luck and big help of judges and FIFA. They are host and they invested to much money to be eliminated in early stage... and now they put a list of judges who could judge in final game. On that list 4 judges are normal.. you can't buy them... and not to say that on that list is name of judge who gave 3 points to Brasil in first game , One who likes canabalisam and 3 blind tards. This post is funny... because always you will find posts of "guys" that they think all about football and ( Their country is the best ... ) and they don't have clue about the game ... spending 24/7 their time by computer desk.

shots on target : 4 - 6
shots off target : 7 - 5
possession (%) : 55 - 45
corner kicks : 10 - 2
offsides : 1 - 1
fouls : 8 - 12
yellow cards : 0 - 3
red cards : 0 - 0

Here you go statistic btw netherlands and mexico... but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't watch the game
And yeah... Cen Netherlands-Germany final... BUT Netherlands wins ofc
Aloha
I admit I didnt try too hard but still it's borderline unreadable, so if you are responding to me than excuse you.

if not then carry on, you are doing god's work