Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ToTa- View Post
    This will be my last post about WC.
    Talking about 4 teams that are in semi final? Oke. You are saying that Netherlands didn't deserve to pass in semi-final that they had luck all the way? They shouldn't pass Mexico? Ye sure... Did you watch match Columbia - Brasil ? Now all are talking about faul that was made on Neymar. Oke it was faul and for red card too. The fcking judge showed 3 cards on all game in last 10 mins and he should show atleast 5 and 2 red cards. Brasil was fauling James all game and he did one start and he got yellow card. Argentina had luck from start ... Germany played smart every game ... and if they played like they did in 2010 they would easily beat everyone against they played so far. Brasil had luck and big help of judges and FIFA. They are host and they invested to much money to be eliminated in early stage... and now they put a list of judges who could judge in final game. On that list 4 judges are normal.. you can't buy them... and not to say that on that list is name of judge who gave 3 points to Brasil in first game , One who likes canabalisam and 3 blind tards. This post is funny... because always you will find posts of "guys" that they think all about football and ( Their country is the best ... ) and they don't have clue about the game ... spending 24/7 their time by computer desk.

shots on target : 4 - 6
    shots off target : 7 - 5
    possession (%) : 55 - 45
    corner kicks : 10 - 2
    offsides : 1 - 1
    fouls : 8 - 12
    yellow cards : 0 - 3
    red cards : 0 - 0

Here you go statistic btw netherlands and mexico... but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't watch the game
    And yeah... Cen Netherlands-Germany final... BUT Netherlands wins ofc
    Aloha
    I admit I didnt try too hard but still it's borderline unreadable, so if you are responding to me than excuse you.

if not then carry on, you are doing god's work
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

Honored Legend
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTa- View Post
    This will be my last post about WC.
    Talking about 4 teams that are in semi final? Oke. You are saying that Netherlands didn't deserve to pass in semi-final that they had luck all the way? They shouldn't pass Mexico? Ye sure... Did you watch match Columbia - Brasil ? Now all are talking about faul that was made on Neymar. Oke it was faul and for red card too. The fcking judge showed 3 cards on all game in last 10 mins and he should show atleast 5 and 2 red cards. Brasil was fauling James all game and he did one start and he got yellow card. Argentina had luck from start ... Germany played smart every game ... and if they played like they did in 2010 they would easily beat everyone against they played so far. Brasil had luck and big help of judges and FIFA. They are host and they invested to much money to be eliminated in early stage... and now they put a list of judges who could judge in final game. On that list 4 judges are normal.. you can't buy them... and not to say that on that list is name of judge who gave 3 points to Brasil in first game , One who likes canabalisam and 3 blind tards. This post is funny... because always you will find posts of "guys" that they think all about football and ( Their country is the best ... ) and they don't have clue about the game ... spending 24/7 their time by computer desk.

shots on target : 4 - 6
    shots off target : 7 - 5
    possession (%) : 55 - 45
    corner kicks : 10 - 2
    offsides : 1 - 1
    fouls : 8 - 12
    yellow cards : 0 - 3
    red cards : 0 - 0

Here you go statistic btw netherlands and mexico... but it doesn't mean anything if you haven't watch the game
    And yeah... Cen Netherlands-Germany final... BUT Netherlands wins ofc
    Aloha

Blog Entries
    As expected, Brasil destroyed when facing a real team. Now waiting for Holland to do the same with Argentina.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Awards
    Who's Dante? Fernandinho? Luis Gustavo? Hulk? Oscar? Ridiculous!

Looks like karma came to pay its due, with interest rates
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Brazilian Moderator fernandomcb's Avatar
    BRASIL
    never seen such an apathetic team like this.

ridiculous game, ridiculous technical, ridiculous tactics.

ps: Now hold Argentina in the final. WTF!

Frnd.
    Send PM

Blog Entries
    It was a very close match but you never know with penalties.. it could go either way. Congrats to Argentina.

Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    It was a very close match but you never know with penalties.. it could go either way. Congrats to Argentina.
    I'd say boooooring, not close. Well Higuain scored anyway
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©
    My power grows with any second passing.

Blog Entries
    Boring to an untrained eye the reality is that both team's defenses neutralized the opposing attack, thus almost no chances or goals.

Awards
    Haha, untrained. I'd say the football critics have untrained eyes as well. They weren't on the offense so that the defenses would have any neautralizing.
    Anyway, no matter how you look at, they sucked hard.
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©
    My power grows with any second passing.

This is fucking football, football was played in group stages after that , FIFA CAME IN ( money , fame , devil shit) Messi was so scarred of playing football as you know it (you know? a guy that has tallent like Messi is a crime to try and say to him "STOP TAKING THE BALL AND KEEP IT IN YOUR OWN HALF", better for the team if you don't have such a player in that kind of game , a tactical game becouse you will never get the response you want out of him, he likes to play not pass in his own half) . The main problem with football today is MONEY and FIFA and UEFA. When you give player millions of dollars anything else is A FAIL, but 1'st place. And if only 1'st place means WIN then you must play it safe this means FOOTBALL IS SCREWED. My opinion is that Sabela ( or w/e his name is) did a very bad job. The germans pure and simply hid the ball from The argentinians and Brazilians. Football was invented in England but Brazilians, Argentinians and Uruguay'ns made it GREAT with their skill and love for the game, now it seems that even they are being dominated buy this BEAST FIFA. I am done with football, this is not football it's big mistake that couses more harm then good.

what the fuck did you just write
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

many things that make me wanna watch matches from 20 to 30 years ago. you must see that this is not normal , this large amount of money and destruction for a game of football, when I say destruction I mean that Brasil had to borrow large amount's of money from banks to organize this ( like when you make a war and you do not have money you have to borrow it, like America only that Brasil wanted to make a world cup) Fifa is intentionally getting countries to make debts. and you will say "nobody made them do this" "them" is not someone like me , a fan, they are a couple of guys (president, representitve of FIFA in country in my country for exampel it's Mircea Sandu ho is some sort of top dog in FIFA and is trying to do something new, he wants to make 3 countries go bankrupt at the same time making a European Cup in so now you have 3 countries that want to borrow large sums of money, and of course the devil himself Sepp Blatter who if I could I would shoot on the spot) This is my opinion of world cups and football in general.
    Last edited by camban; 15th July 2014 at 06:37 PM.

it's all about the money

Safelist Member
    Awards

Camban, football is amusement for people, footballers are enterntainers just like animals are in circus, football is circus.

All i saw in your post is fifa fifa fifa mone money money, u better start watching football.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast