Thread: unlock pls

Unhappy unlock pls

1. Attackers2012
    2. no link
    REASON OF BAN - MAPHACKING

I wont lie that I was not a maphacker or whatever cuz I was banned fairly BUT pls the reader of the unban request try to read full request.

First of all I want to introduce myself that I was the player of custom hero footies map .But one day I got in lagabuse bot maybe this was the time of dec. 2013
    and I got kick because I did not have map so one player whispered me to download map and come back and that was the first time I played dota. by that time I was clean. After 3 or 4 game I saw a player was telling another player that he was maphacker but I did not know what a maphack was So I asked him what a maphack was so he told me 'stfu bitch' because that time I was super noob lol. so I went to serch it on google and I found garena master I used it but I did not know it is harmful for me . I thought nobody could beat me if I use that and I was very happy It was my first maitake . then in maybe my 7-8 th game I was caught and got banned so I was very sad and I left maphacking but I did not want to leave dota so I made new account (attackers2014 , [APf]-attackers) u can check my old replays after I got banned I completely leave maphacking . but I was banned on 17 - 1 -2014 But I am posting it now because I need of my old account very much.

Reason why I need my old account.

1. dota has many players so nobody know me as attackers2012 but in these day my interest come back in custom hero footies map and every body know me in that map as Attackers2012 That's why.
    2.Everyone should have one chance to cure his fault.
    3.i had very nice stats in custom hero footies with attackers2012 nick and I cant get it with new account because as I mentioned I left chf and started
    dota 4 months ago so I become noob in that map.
    4. I donated to the owner of chf map 100$ for permanent admin access of my banned account on euro battle.net but I can not play on euro b net because my attackers2012 account has been locked.

Proofs

Proof that I am an admin on custom hero footies map - [URL]http://playchf.tk/admins/[/URL] u can see my name in list there are 91 admins for over 1 lakh players.
    Proof that I had better stats from my old nick - [URL]http://playchf.tk/?u=attackers2012[/URL] 128 win and only 40 lose.

I will not get angry or beg to unban account Because I know it is the duty of an admin to ban maphacker and Flameseeker(Who banned me) was right because I had maphack in that game.
    I can only just request if u could unban my old account . I really want my old reputation back in custom hero footies map.
    If u don't belive me ban me permanently I can give u my all account (attackers2014 , [APF]-Attackers) but really I left maphack when I got banned and I only used it 5-6 times.
    I cant do anything except to just request u.
    THX to admins for reading this unban request I will try to satisfied with any kind of your decision But really I should have a second chance to prove myself .
    with regards,
    Attackers2012
    THX.

with it pls try to read full unban request pls don't deny it by seeing reason of ban MAPHACKING
    THX GUYs to give time to read my unban request.
    SRY FOR ANY KIND OF GRAMMTICAL MISTAKES.
    Last edited by attackers; 31st March 2014 at 08:51 AM.

also u were banned on acc attackers short while before that. And accounts banned for maphack get never unbanned.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle