Safelist Member

Arrow [Vouch request] nLike [+++/-]

1.)Your personal and bnet name.
    Personal: Nikola
    Bnet: nLike

2.)Your Age.

3.)Where are you from?

Prokuplje, Serbia

4.)State your reason why you want to play here.

I've been playing dota for 8 years now. I've played on different platforms dota-league, dotalicious, garena, rgc and eurobattle. I've been playing Dota 2 for past 2 years now but out of my own reasons I decided that I don't wish to play it any more. I want to play good games, I watch the pro dota 2 scene all the time and I wish to play good games and not 5 carries games that I usually have on public.

5.)Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    Manners okay, temper gets to be frustrated when I see 3 or more carries in my team. Usually don't have much eagerness to play such game.

6.)Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I guess I'm solid. I can play any role in the game. Mostly I prefer playing mid or offlane.

7.)A brief history about yourself

Been playing since 2005 and 5.5x dota series. Played LAN at first then moved online. Recently been playing Dota2.

8.)Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.

5443327.w3g5444149.w3g

Thank you.

This color is only for nabs!
    Awards

not bad replays but must warn you that u wont get every time solo line in safelist. we use to play 1-1-3 lane rly often and u need some expirience on 3v3 lane. watching and playing isnt the same.

vouch 1/3

RayAllen: aledati je bio dobar igrac ali onda se poceo druziti sa noelom...

.igic._legend._: jel aledati trial?

Honored Legend
    Awards
    We are a private league where we play only cm/cd games, therefore post a private game which you played (if you have any), not a pub game with rd mode.

If you currently don't have a private game (since from the description which you gave us you are saying that you've been playing d2), then I'll judge the replay you posted.

You bought a clarity potion from the beginning even tho you were rushing bottle since you bought only 2 branches and 1 tango, which wasn't needed. Really bad last hitting and denying from the very beginning... I hope this was duo to the different animation attack which puck has on dota 1. The spell usage on the beginning was just horror, you were trying to lower creeps' hp by hitting them and then casting wave to kill them, which you failed a lot. Failing to gank even tho enemy had zero wards. Wasted way too much time failing ganking then tping on the other side. Not to even mention that all of your enemies which you were facing were bunch of pathetic pubbers. You generally had some good moves, but nothing really impressed me, I personally wouldn't want you in my team.

Deny from me, wait for other vouchers' decisions.

Safelist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeandarc View Post
    We are a private league where we play only cm/cd games, therefore post a private game which you played (if you have any), not a pub game with rd mode.

If you currently don't have a private game (since from the description which you gave us you are saying that you've been playing d2), then I'll judge the replay you posted.

You bought a clarity potion from the beginning even tho you were rushing bottle since you bought only 2 branches and 1 tango, which wasn't needed. Really bad last hitting and denying from the very beginning... I hope this was duo to the different animation attack which puck has on dota 1. The spell usage on the beginning was just horror, you were trying to lower creeps' hp by hitting them and then casting wave to kill them, which you failed a lot. Failing to gank even tho enemy had zero wards. Wasted way too much time failing ganking then tping on the other side. Not to even mention that all of your enemies which you were facing were bunch of pathetic pubbers. You generally had some good moves, but nothing really impressed me, I personally wouldn't want you in my team.

Deny from me, wait for other vouchers' decisions.
    I basically just choose my last 2 games with good score I remember from the lagabuse.com. You are absolutely right about that, but the games on lagabuse.com feels so easy that I don't even give half my best. Even with that gameplay they lost so bad. You see when you play against bad enemies you tend to slack down on everything. You are not motivated to do anything.

I don't have any private games but I would gladly play some in order to prove myself.

As for not getting middle, it's not a problem. As I said I can play any hero and I'm usually one of those guys who waits till everybody picks their role and usually what's left for me. I just said that's my preference that's where I find the most challenge in.

I'm probably not the top notch players you meet but I'm quite sure I'll not be what you call a bad player.

Thanks.

EDIT: This is my account on Dota 2. [url]http://dotabuff.com/players/39067906[/url]. (Don't mind the Wr win rate I honestly get suck team everytime )

Awards

I mean give the guy a chance , he can improve here, he is willing to learn , looking nice and mannared
    Last edited by jeandarc; 25th March 2014 at 03:52 PM.
    fast dont lie .

Safelist Member
    Awards
    d2 fact #1: If u think that u always get bad teammates then most likely u are bad too. Anyway your wr isnt that bad since u are 50+

Safelist Administrator AcidSnow's Avatar
    Awards

i think i have found a perfect phoenix for my team xD , on topic i didnt watched replay cuz jean explaned it already but im willing to give u a chance so 2/3 for now i hope you wont disapoint us

U can give him a chance,he`s better than more ss players.If he fail in first 2-3 games can unvouch him.
    (14:30) b0rn2kill: deci SUNT UN RUPT
    (14:31) b0rn2kill: FMMMMMMM DE DOTA
    (14:36) b0rn2kill: DUPA 8 ANI DE DOTA

(14:38) ^bLaZiNg^DuCk^: coaie mai tre 400
    (14:40) b0rn2kill: AFLU CA REGENEREAZA SI MANA
    (14:45) b0rn2kill: FMM DE LOGURILE PIZDII

(14:46) drG-: )

(22:54) b0rn2kill: !ban b0rn2kill FMMMMMMMMMM DE SPART
    (22:54) .Jerry.: b0rn2kill banned.

Era vorba de ulti lu` Alche

Safelist Member
    Imma give u a chance, 3/3.