Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Server installer 2014 [Client v0.3, GProxy v8]

I fixed this error by running program as administrator.. then someone else told me he openned client as administrator and run game without gproxy..then with gproxy and it worked.

i just run program as admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind_Joker View Post
    I fixed this error by running program as administrator.. then someone else told me he openned client as administrator and run game without gproxy..then with gproxy and it worked.
    Right... My fault i dint run as admin. when running program as administrator it fixed. Sorry.

New User
    I dont have administrator,i have only one user in my PC and how to run as admin......?.....

New User
    i instaled new gproxy and after i login in lagabuse i got disconected 'conection has been lost' can someone tell me what to do?

New User
    On video tutorial is window 7.......i have window xp and to run as administrator need pasword but i dont have that pasword becouse i have one user on my pc....problem or ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    You could try to manually start gproxy and w3 as in old system. Just set gproxy.cfg->console to 1 so it's visible.

Btw, can you change registry while in guest mode? YOu could manually make eurobattle.net entry and add the values.
    Thanks for the tip Cen. I did what u told me about the registry.But now, i have another error

Anything else i could do?

Blog Entries
    Create gproxy.log file in the folder where gproxy.exe is.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by lonutz View Post
    Thanks for the tip Cen. I did what u told me about the registry.But now, i have another error

Anything else i could do?

You must run as administrator. And everything will work fine.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Safelist Administrator AcidSnow's Avatar
    Awards

Why i cant dowload it the link i mean the mirror is broken ...nvm nvm my bad

i registered to say that registering at this forum is harder then learning assembly. really. wtf ?

well actualy i registered to ask you why can't you make run as admin as default on a program code, or just fix it somehow,i think that should be your priority
    works all good here

also

does this work with x64 ?
    Last edited by ballin; 17th March 2014 at 05:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ballin View Post
    i registered to say that registering at this forum is harder then learning assembly. really. wtf ?

well actualy i registered to ask you why can't you make run as admin as default on a program code, or just fix it somehow,i think that should be your priority
    works all good here

also

does this work with x64 ?
    I am looking into that but I have to make a guest account on my PC to test it out. You have to embed a special manifest into the executable and it's kinda iffy. I'll update the installer if I manage to do it.

@x64: This is x86 build and it should work normally on any system. There is no x64 build because it's not needed.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by ballin View Post
    This is not doable via (any) application. At best the installer could warn you, or request elevated rights via UAC.

PS: just did a clean install of war3+gproxy...connection to blizzard bnet and eurobattle.net (no gproxy) was fine, but I kept getting kicked from gproxy eb.net. Problem was that the blizzard installer creates the installpath entry with a backslash at the end
    Noticed that this [URL]http://eurobattle.net/threads/168670-Tutorials-solutions-to-errors-FAQ-w3-files-tools[/URL] has out of date link for the wiki
    Last edited by MiZiGe; 18th March 2014 at 01:55 AM.

ok
    im not here to sound like a smartass, just trying to help. i dont even know c/c++ much
    but i actualy looked into that, doesnt mean it will work, but you can try googleing the admin rights solution. but my guess is he already did that
    however this is what i found and it could be usefull
    [url]http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/windows/101207/[/url]
    [url]http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/103852/[/url]

New User
    Registry error. The InstallPath value is invalid. Run registry fixer or installer. what should i do? i use windows 8.1
    Last edited by winstonn; 18th March 2014 at 04:47 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast