Thread: Suggestions Contest

Awards

Suggestions Contest

Dear Community,

As readers of our forum already know, we have been working on a Steam Project to keep this server growing. We are still discussing the rollout of this project and now we have plans for something bigger, something very exciting. However, this project requires time to be done and meanwhile we'll be working on parallel projects, that's exactly where you fit in!

So, we are happy to announce the opening of our Suggestions Contest. Newcommers and Oldschool are welcome, from now on you can build your own ideas for our server/forum and by sharing them with us, you will also compete to get special rewards:

1. Server OP in your channel of preference;
    2. A special server icon;
    3. A special forum rank with your color of preference.

Our staff will keep a close eye in your suggestions and give you a proper feedback. Thereafter we will choose a winner for the monthly contest and send a notification through private message, alongside info concerning the rewards. Please keep in mind that some of your ideas/suggestions may require time to be analyzed, depending on it's difficulty to reproduce.

The feedback and suggestions of the community are very important for us, so let's get started here!

Best regards,
    Eurobattle.net Staff
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©
    My power grows with any second passing.

Awards
    Don't be shy, any idea might win, but it has to be posted first.

Thank you,
    AP
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

I'm going to inaugurate. This idea is for the system ready

1.)
    Points mod prs 1500 points or only victories or defeats

2.) Global system against laguer

3.) Global top ranking

4.) Winners prizes:

position: mythical clothing
    or weapons and colorful name and hall of Fame

position: rare clothes or weapons and hall of Fame

5.) have 2 global leagues initial and frequent

frequent: 200 games the League frequent participates in the top rank
    or just the top 5 or 10 pass for frequent League

initial: 199 games or top 5 or 10 passed for frequent league

I have helped more either way let me know if it looks good

Awards
    Be informed that we are going to forward the best idea of the month to [url=http://eurobattle.net/forums/811-Contests]Contest's subforum[/url] as a topic.

@Hexor,
    I honestly do not understand some of your suggestions, but let's give it a try.

Seems like every single of his suggestions concerns to DotA leagues (private or/and public ones), replying to some of his questions:

- We cannot have a global system for private leagues, representatives of each private league are responsible for making their own rules and events.
    - A global top ranking is not a bad idea, we could maybe have a special ranking uniting private and public leagues of eurobattle. Is that your suggestion?

In case you need help with "sharing your ideas", feel free to contact me through PM, Hexor!

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by iMc View Post
    In case you need help with "sharing your ideas", feel free to contact me through PM, Hexor!
    It is not necessary, you gave your answer about my idea

Awards
    Global top ranking for dota is actually a good idea. I will take your post into consideration with this suggestion.
    I didn't understand anything else from that.
    Maybe it would be more easy if you'd write it in your native language and ask some staff member to translate it (ex: iMc ).

Awards
    Yes, but all the rest seems to be concerned to private leagues, which is not our focus here.
    Global top ranking is certainly something for us to think about.

@AncientPrist

ok,

many players are interested in competitiveness , we know that in DT2 some players have internet and pc games for Global , as a Brazilian scoring extending to other countries he runs the risk of having lagger .
    when it reaches an advanced level in DT2 can play up against professionals , what would a Player Of DT2 Xpam migrate to the community?
    is a bit complicated, but we can try, is essential for Global Rank top we call the attention of players DT2 .

could make a global Top Rank and a Top rank country that is a Top Rank for each country , the country in question could give as a prize you want,
    But the Global Top Rank has to be a special award as:

-epic clothes or epic weapons

- Hall of Fame Global

Name - Colored

What draws the attention of some players in DT2 are, customized clothes , guns and even different couriers , a Player in Xpam to get a rare or epic item,do not need to kill
    to get to 400-500 games and still have the luck that is 0.1 % drop from a certain epic Item, he could only participate in the Global Top Rank and be champion to reach these prizes.

It extremely necessary a better system against laggers, so we can have global games.

I have helped el something...