Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Build Dota 2

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Build Dota 2

Hey guys, for anyone who plays Dota2, Will there a suggestion of Build for life steeal

DotA2 Hero: Lifestealer

Lifestealer
    N'aix

Hero Build

Purchase Order

NORMAL PURCHASE ORDER

Hero Skills

RAGE

FEAST

OPEN WOUNDS

INFEST

CONSUME

STATS

OMG lifestealer is so cool, but when do I pick him?

When should you pick lifestealer?

The answer to the question is pretty basic, Lifestealer is a pretty tanky carry with a unique ability Feast, now this ability makes the early game of lifestealer very easy, now you should pick lifestealer when the enemy team has a lot of tank. Now axe is considered one of the best tanks in game but to lifestealer he is just a big red creep. So pick him when you think that their is a lot of enemy hp to eat through, as lifestealer eats more, more the hp is.

Lifestealer has a total of four skills.

1. Rage:- This ability makes you Magic immune, just like BKB except, it also gives you bonus attack speed, and all this with a low cooldows
    2. Feast:- Lifestealer regenerates a portion of the damaged hp.
    3. Open wounds:- Now this ability is a really unique ability with a max slow of 70% and every attack, even though magic, will give you HP regen and all this with a great range.
    4. Infest:- This skill allows lifestealer to lay undetected inside a friendly hero for deadly ganks, and when lifestealer emerges he does AOE damage. This skill is used for the deadliest of ganks in dota2, Paired with someone like a storm or a puck, you'll easily be able to own anyone. And if you infest inside an enemy creep then when you come out, you'll have the same HP as the creep. Good for escape as well as ganking.

Pros / Cons

Pros

+ Extremely good late game.
    + Easy early game.
    + perfect carry for ganking and escaping.
    + Can also jungle early game
    + One of the easiest carry to play

Cons

- Doesn't have a guaranteed escape mechanism
    - If doesn't farm fast enough he'll be left behind
    - Can't outcarry most agility carries late game.

Build order, and why?

Now the build order is very easy.

Starting items:-
    1. Tango (for regen ofcourse)
    2. Quelling blade (for last hitting and for jungling later game)
    3. Stout shield

Basic items
    1. phase boots
    2. drums (for stats and aura movespeed)
    3. Sange and Yasha (Now this item is Ultra necessary because it gives you 16% movespeed, a lot of tank and attackspeed/armour)
    Conclusion;- with these 3 items, when in phase, you'll have a movespeed of 500, and when out of phase a movespeed of 441. Which is extremely powerful. Now most guides ask you not to build these items, but do build them... They are epic.

Late game

1. Abyssal Blade (primary choice as the good attack speed of lifestealer gives good bashes)
    2. Assault cuirass/ MKB / Daedalus (Now the next item depends upon the opposite team, if there is a lot of right click damage build assault cuirass as Lifestealer is pretty low on base armor, If the opposite team has only one hard carry and you wanna right click him down you need MKB)
    3. Satanic (Now most players go heart, heart will sure give you a lot of health but I prefer satanic, as the lifesteal abilities stack with the feast in the additive manner and when you are low on health just pop up satanic and Viola! you are back to full health)

What not to build!

Armlet(Yes you heard me right, I used to build armelet a lot of time but believe me armlet is not worth it, as it becomes useless late game and does extremely less when deactivated, plus you drop to zero health in no time if you are fighting 2v1)

Butterfly(Many players build Butterfly late game as they say they need evasion, sure it gives you evasion and attack speed and also armor through agility, but the price is too damn high for a strength hero, if you want evasion build a heavens Halberd)

Desolator(many people also build desolator on lifestealer but its not worth it, Lifestealer is a carry that is based solely on right click damage and 60 damage for over four thousand is not worth it)

Options, unnecessary items, only for rare occasions.

If there is a QOP or storm or Clinkz with orchid, and you are getting initiated upon then your best bet is to go a Linkins sphere, now linkins is not a bad item at all and I have seen a few pro heroes go for this build, specially DK.Burning.

Friends and foes of Lifestealer.

Friends

IO (Wisp) :- Now this combo is very unique as you can infest inside a hero and then wisp can relocate that other hero to some place and that suddenly becomes a 3v1 gank!

Puck :- One of the most known combos are puck and lifestealer combos, you can infest inside the puck and then puck blinks, silences the target and you right click him down

Storm spirit :- Another really good Combo, lifestealer can infest inside storm and hit infest bombs!

Spirit Breaker :- If you infest charge with this guy then the opposition has extremely low chance of surviving
    The mother of bashes combo!

Foes

Slark Now this guy in early mid game is slightly better than lifestealer, he can essence shift and steal your attributes, plus even if you open wounds him, he pounces away, or even worse uses his ultimate!

Meeeeeepoooooo!Now this is one of the best matches against lifestealer that i have encountered, he nets life stealer and then beats the **** out of him not to mention poof!

Weaver In pro matches this is the best matchup against Lifestealer, You can't open wounds him cuz if you do, he'll just shukuchi away and you cant catch him, further more he can keep attacking you without you even touching him, cuz he'll always shukuchi away. or timelapse, or reduce your armor, which is low any ways.

Credits: [URL="http://www.dotafire.com/"]DotaFire.com[/URL] Goodbuilds

I have helped
    the appreciators of Dota2.

any other suggestions
    to make yourpost
    Last edited by hexOr; 5th February 2014 at 10:25 PM.

I just checked your guide for 1 minute and...
    1st - Satanic sucks so much on lifestealer, I built it like once and I know many players who said it sucks.. instead of satanic I advise you to build desolator.

Foes for lifestealer - anyone who has dps and is able to -armor you = Ursa, TA, Troll
    There are few good thoughts but many not good.

Anyway keep this job and I guess you will improve.

Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind_Joker View Post
    1st - Satanic sucks so much on lifestealer, I built it like once and I know many players who said it sucks.. instead of satanic I advise you to build desolator.
    Indeed, satanic is not necessary, rage does the job.
    In DotA2 people are not used to buy mordighan, so desolator is supposed to be the best option.

Cccc you all noobs lifestealer only need this items for gg:

PT, BASHER (or abysal blade it does not matter), and 4 hyperstones = gg no re

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

desolator, mordigans and 4 HyperStones !gg

Honored Legend
    Awards
    i won't comment cuz i'd just judge someone's else guide since u just copied it from there, you can't even type ls' name correctly

edit: oh wait, this is fun xD

Now axe is considered one of the best tanks in game but to lifestealer he is just a big red creep.
    roflmao

Sange and Yasha (Now this item is Ultra necessary because it gives you 16% movespeed, a lot of tank and attackspeed/armour)
    Conclusion;- with these 3 items, when in phase, you'll have a movespeed of 500, and when out of phase a movespeed of 441. Which is extremely powerful. Now most guides ask you not to build these items, but do build them... They are epic.
    it's a pain in the ass when u see ppl making s&y on naix, it's like the most useless item in dota for its cost. why would naix need 500 ms instead of using the money in adding dmg/as/etc such as deso/lothars/armlet. its not like naix can't reach the enemy heroes, what is his slow for. i'd rather spend 3/4 of s&y money on lothars and start another item

Satanic (Now most players go heart, heart will sure give you a lot of health but I prefer satanic, as the lifesteal abilities stack with the feast in the additive manner and when you are low on health just pop up satanic and Viola! you are back to full health)
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDD

What not to build!

Armlet(Yes you heard me right, I used to build armelet a lot of time but believe me armlet is not worth it, as it becomes useless late game and does extremely less when deactivated, plus you drop to zero health in no time if you are fighting 2v1)
    are you freaking kidding me? so u'd rather get sange instead of armlet? only typical pubbers would say this. why the hell would u go for s&y and phase (as you mentioned above) when both of them are obviously more or less useless in late game, this doesn't make any sense.

Desolator(many people also build desolator on lifestealer but its not worth it, Lifestealer is a carry that is based solely on right click damage and 60 damage for over four thousand is not worth it)
    wheres the logic in here

any other suggestions to make yourpost
    done!

Too many noobish comments.
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by jeandarc View Post
    i won't comment cuz i'd just judge someone's else guide since u just copied it from there, you can't even type ls' name correctly
    I have noticed the same but I didn't want to disgrace the topic owner's reputation ^_^

and who cares about this? This buildis valid, some guys will do.

Brazilian Community Manager LeCron's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I´m sorry but you should at least mention your sources... You´ve just copied these guides from here: [url]www.dotafire.com[/url]

Give the authors some credits.

EDIT:

It´s a must!

Last edited by LeCron; 5th February 2014 at 01:45 PM.
    LeCron Send PM
    Former Brazilian Community Manager

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    If you come to the point where you play core hero as naix, than you need no guide. Better stick to the other roles and actually learn dota instead raping your right click and winning only when your team does the whole job while you afk for 30 minutes. If we are being serious, make an armlet, its best item on naix early/mid game. And no, its not a late game carry, lineups with naix should win in no longer than 30 minutes.

Wow feels so good to play smartass on ebnet forum, god how i missed it!

Yours, ss-trax.
    Last edited by eXtasY; 7th February 2014 at 04:04 AM.

^ not really
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    This is my thread to be a smartass, go away and find your own lol

DotA2 Hero: Phoenix

Hero Build

Phoenix

normal purchase order

Situational Items

Hero Skills

Icaros Dive

Fire Spirits

Sun Ray

SuperNova

PROS

+EXTREMELY Fun to play
    +Highly effective until late game
    +Numerous ways of dealing large amounts of damage
    +A difficult support to squash (because of his multiple survival techniques)
    +Can make excellent use of a variety of support items (the synergy between Mekansm and ID for instance)
    +Proficient at both ganking and counter ganking
    +An effective range unmatched by any other support without a blink dagger
    +Sun Ray is an amazing skill.
    +Great escape
    +Powerful zoning tools

Cons

-Mana problems
    -long cooldown on spells
    -Very low base movement speed (285)
    -0 base armor makes laning against ranged heroes a pain in the ***
    -uses hp when it is used Icaros Dive
    -Easily taken out by highly mobile enemies such as Weaver and Storm Spirit
    -Easily taken out in Supernova form by high attack speed heroes such as Troll Warlord and Ursa
    -Needs a few more items than the average support to really shine
    -Shut down completely by silences / Black King Bar
    -No stuns

GENERAL

Phoenix has a 500 range attack, ****ty base HP but with a high natural str gain, and is extremely slow moving.
    Generally, these are qualities you do not want on a mid hero. he more than makes up for it however, with his outstanding abilities.

ICARUS DIVE

If you're fast with your mouse, you can snatch runes mid-flight with this spell. This allows you to fly to the rune from a pretty fair distance, grab it, and cruise back to your original spot all in 2 seconds. It's pretty hard to beat a good Phoenix to the rune. This is however, VERY difficult to do without practice. Remember that Phoenix flies in an arc, so try not to point the dive right on top of the rune spot. Adjust your aim so his flight path goes through it.
    Remember that your abilities, autoattack, and items all work while flying, AND you can stop it mid-flight.
    Forgetful mid enemies will put down stat items before drinking their bottle to maximize it's effects. You can swoop in from a pretty far distance and destroy them with autoattacks while returning back to your position quite safely. You can also do this to snipe the enemy's Flying Courier.
    A smoke gank coming your way? Your escape route pinned off? No worries. Run down the river then Icarus Dive up the cliff when they enter the river to chase you. Easy escape.

FIRE SPIRITS

At level 1, that's a -80 attack speed for 4 seconds if it lands. You should time your skill activation for when your enemy is about to go for a last hit. Smack them with a spirit and deny like a boss.
    These spirits are pretty easy for the enemy midlaner to dodge. Sometimes leading your shots isn't enough, and this is where mind games come in handy. Whip them out and open fire on areas he would need to be in in order to last hit. if you DO hit him, he gets damaged, and you could probably deny him. If he doesn't get hit, he is still without a last hit since you made him waste time playing dodgeball.
    Should you be able to perfectly chain these shots together (Fire, wait 3 seconds, fire again) you will be dealing colossal amounts of damage to the enemy midlaner. Use Fire Spirits' superior range and shove them out of the xp range!
    These are great for cancelling bottle charges, salves, and clarities. If you see that the enemy is about to use a consumable, bombs away.
    The spirits are much easier to hit the closer you are. Should your opponent be low on health, consider combining Icarus Dive with Fire Spirits to perform an aerial bombing combo and make him feel like London under WW2.

SUN RAY

Won't be seeing too much use in the middle lane (it's risky as hell) but DOES have an enormous range, which can be used to nail the last few hits on a fleeing enemy.
    The range is large enough that the Sun Ray can shoot through the river and hit someone on the other side. If you can use Sun Ray to push the enemy away, I would approve of the huge risk you're taking.

SUPERNOVA

Ahh Supernova. Once you have this baby, their tower is no longer a safe zone.
    Although you may be tempted to give them both barrels (of flaming action), always reserve 200 mana for emergency ults. You never know when that Pudge will score a lucky hook.
    Remember, unless they've got some major way to boost attack speed, if they're alone (and just ate a Fire Spirit), there is practically nothing they can do against your nova form. if you must dive them under their tower to shove them out of the lane or outright kill them, Supernova is there to cover your sorry, armor-less *** from death by tower poo-poo.
    supernova makes for an excellent panic button vs other mids. For example, a Storm Spirit on their side just hit 6. he zips up to you, and is about to perform his deadly combo. What do you do? Well. If you're confident you can survive the combo, wait for him to carry it out, then ult in his face. If you don't think you can, ult immediately and give him the finger.
    Remember that being mid is not all about the midlane! You have every possible tool you need now to gank the sidelanes, make aggressive dives, and survive. Go forth and gank my dear fiery chickens! Create space, shut down carries, raze supports, melt faces, and most importantly, look awesome doing it!

Credits: Additional Information [URL="http://www.dotafire.com/"]DotaFire.com[/URL]

This is my build -
    Last edited by hexOr; 8th February 2014 at 12:00 PM.

don't believe him guys , he's a fake hex0r !!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast