Thread: Ban request for 5 friends!

ECV_TUI

Angry Ban request for 5 friends!

first things, they don't uses signal, no have wards and are all friends, they uses skype to not shows any lead

at ~13min yunero wents back when all come to bot
    at ~14min pugna see jakiro comes to he and wents back and very fast uses skill on jakiro
    at ~15min pugna comes to leoric at neutral on mid, you can think he comes to mid to destroy barracks but he uses spell very fast
    at ~16min one of most beautifull, yunero uses tp at top when jakiro goes to he, he is killing creeps, and still have creeps before uses tp, wtf?!?!?!
    at ~30min again yunero uses tp at trap on bot, i repeat no wards on map all game!!!

i think the head of all is pugna, yunero its too stupid and noob and shows every time they uses mh
    they always play together
    you can see at this bot [URL]http://cry.dota-brasil.com/gamestats.php?id=2141[/URL]
    it shows the entire conversation, but just have 1 type from they, "go mid"
    have a bonus who get first place in channel, R$50 and a lvl 4 for 1 month
    Attached Files Attached Files

I rly dont know what to do/say on this, it seems that they are playing like pros, first about yugger he did not attacked leoric who was in neutrals and he just passed by him and nessaj was near so they could mybe kill him together.

About yugger tps only strange tp was up and about tp down at 30 min. there was no one from sentinel team on the map and he could guess that they are trying to gank him cause he was nearest to their base.

How ever I cant ban him but I will give yurnero noted for mh status just cause I am not 100% sure.

About pugna well both time he first saw heroes and the trow spells and btw he went on leoric with 50% of his hp and he died so I doubt that was his intention to do that.

[zg]negobrahma noted

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED