Thread: To whom it may concern

trueplay

To whom it may concern

Hi Admin,
    I came back to eurobattle and started a game and as soon as it was over I got signed off and it said my user was locked. I have replay of my video if it has something to do with hacking. I have checked on banlist and apperently it shows that i wasnt on it yet it says its locked. If there is a way to fix it perhaps my software is corrupt?

trueplay
    Quote Originally Posted by trueplay View Post
    Hi Admin,
    I came back to eurobattle and started a game and as soon as it was over I got signed off and it said my user was locked. I have replay of my video if it has something to do with hacking. I have checked on banlist and apperently it shows that i wasnt on it yet it says its locked. If there is a way to fix it perhaps my software is corrupt?

my username is trueplayy and email is [email]trueplayemail@gmail.com[/email]

trueplay

m

One of my friends came by and tryed to log in but couldnt log in and after i played a game with my acc it was fine after the game it disconnected and then locked!

trueplay
    I have been a long time user with the account brishna786 and recently started

yes its banned for using hacks with accounts stake786 and popal

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle