Thread: What's the difference bettwen GProxy and Eurobnet

Question What's the difference bettwen GProxy and Eurobnet

Hi. I am new to this server. I just created my account, and I noticed that when I want to connect to Xpam, I have two choices: Eurobattlenet, and another one with Gproxy.
    Also, When I installed the patch for eurobattlenet I got a new Icon "GProxy". What's that for?

I have another question. How can I know when tournaments are ongoing, I want to register for them, PG/CG/Dota, any. Where can I find more details about it ?

gproxy (and you must have it) is for playing dota games, you can recconect to the game if for some reason you drops (do not not shut down the warcrfat if that happens cause gproxy will bring u back in game).

and there for you must chose eurobattle.net gproxy gateway.

if you want to play regular PG games then you dont have it.

currently we have cg tournament:

[url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/195319-Mad-Balls-Arena-Tournament-Saturday-16-11-2013[/url]

about pg and other tournaments you must be online and you will see announcments about every tour that happens.

In case you have any other question feel free to ask.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

I have 2 more questions:
    - I played ladder games [pg] 1vs1 , the game starts and I got a "you were disconnected" message [it happened 4 times in a row]. Why ?
    - How can I host with a bot [an easy way] maps for custom game?

Well, as I told you, to play pg you must enter to bnet without gproxy that sometimes is main reason why you get that "you were disconnected" msg. Also you must portforward your ports to host a pg.

About hosting a custom game the easiest way is to host with lagabuse.com bot. You can do that by joinin lagabuse.com channel with /join la and command for the bot you can see here:

[url]http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,39.0.html[/url]

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED