Thread: NASA leaked documents reveal population control tactics of global elite

NASA leaked documents reveal population control tactics of global elite

The information you are about to absorb may be extremely shocking, it may strongly contradict your concept of reality.

This is not a conspiracy theory, if the truth is too much for you to handle i suggest you look away and enjoy your ignorance for as long as they let you live.

If you want answers as to why people are getting more sick with each generation, life span shortened, food, water and air poisoned etc. watch this video and download the official document leaked on the NASA website.

[URL]http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nasa-thefutureof-war.pdf[/URL]
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Blog Entries
    Just for the sake of it I scrolled through most of the pages.. can you explain me which part talks about
    why people are getting more sick with each generation
    All I see are big IFs and speculations of what COULD be.. in the future.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Pollution went up ( as intended ) and along with it the quality of your air water and food dropped henceforth you live less if you eat, drink and breathe lower quality food, water and air.
    By pollution you know what i mean of course.

Read about chemtrails and how they block sunlight from reaching the plants and humans on the ground.

For the record, nobody in the white house has ever eaten GMO food, they have a natural organic garden right in the courtyard of the White House.

Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

I'll watch this in a few days, then discuss it. Seems interesting.