Thread: Gathering the TBR Community

Gathering the TBR Community

Any TBR players around here in the forums? Would love to have someone to host games and play along with me. The more the merrier. Preferably the 1.36b version of the game. New players who wish to join in can join in. Just post your Username or add me as friends on EuroBNet(GoSuJinZ). I am planning to create a new character so do not expect much of me to level you guys up.

Some information regarding the game.
    1. It is an RPG game
    2. The more the merrier.
    3. You can't single player it (To prevent cheating)
    3. An RPG game with a decent gameplay and story (Greek Myth). Could be comparable with TKoK in terms of fun, but the game system is not as complicated as that of TKoK.(i.e. Only has three stats and can only hold 6 items)
    5. It was popular back in the day, but now it is just old, and like most old RPG games, it died off in most(maybe all) private servers. It is however still active in the official BNet servers especially the USWest one.
    6. The game is still developing even further. It currently has two series, one of which is the 1.3x series which will eventually evolve to the 1.4x series, and the 2.0 series.
    7. There is a [URL="http://www.theblackroad.net/forums"]forum[/URL] for this game but like most forums for other games(Unless they are with HiveWorkshop), it is quite inactive.
    8. The game has 4 professions(Alchemist, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Jewelsmith) and 10 different classes(Warlock, Warlord, Barbarian, Assassin, Ranger, Temple Guardian, Guardian of Nature, Druid, Cleric, Spartan Warrior) if I remember right.

So yeah, would love to find TBR players in this forum that would be able to host it and play along with me.
    Oh, do speak to me in English, because I only know English. Not any other languages.

Honored Legend
    Awards
    I played the black road like a year ago with my mates who used to play this 24/7 and it was quite fun. I will try to contact then and inform you about it.

Thanks. Mind telling me you and your mates' usernames too? So that I can add them and contacting will be easier.

after 1.28 vers i started dislike it i lost the 3 hero bug so lvlup was way harder

Quote Originally Posted by flavour View Post
    after 1.28 vers i started dislike it i lost the 3 hero bug so lvlup was way harder
    What? 3 hero bug? Never heard of it...
    But really, bugging to achieve something isn't really much of an achievement xD
    I'd rather make a character without exploiting bugs and I can pretty much "boast" that I have a hard earned character :P
    I mean, isn't that what RPGs generally are for?

the 3 sister boss cant remember name but it wasnt on early game.. well yes u are right but i like to use each ''tool'' i have

Ah, that bug with the Citadel boss... only Ranged/Casters can do that.
    Well I play Warlord and will be playing Warlord again... xD
    So I fought them the 'hard way'...

oh so u know the bug

Oh yes I do, but I don't 'make use' of it.
    I just fight it like a Warlord! xD

Anyways, anybody else in this forum hoping to join me to play TBR 1.3x? I could try the 2.0 series again but to be honest I do not really like it. But I would still join you guys if you all insist... unless there's a 1.3x going on too... xD
    Last edited by GoSuJinZ; 23rd October 2013 at 01:02 AM.

Honored Legend
    Awards
    how to contact you?

New User
    I love this map, and I'll join you! (U forgot Chaos Knight )

Link doesnt work