Thread: Clan vs clan bots

Clan vs clan bots

Okay guys, i always liked to post new stupid ideas when i'm bored

So, here comes another one...

I've noticed (or i just can't see) that lately its hard to find clans, or clan wars... I think

I even tried to create a new clan because my old one was erased due to my inactivity on server, but not a lot of ppl where interested in (or they hate me and don't want to be a part of my clan)..

Anyways i was wondering is it possible to configure hosting bots for clan vs clan.

My idea was something like that clan leader applies his clan to bot admin..

For example, i register a clan named Clan to bot and players named 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...

when i start a game vs Clan noobs (only clan leaders and shamans could start a game)

!start noobs (bot start game named Clan vs noobs)

Sentinel slots would be reserved for players 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (registered players from clan named Clan) and only those players could join into that game (reserved slot for any of those 8 players) and scourge slots would be reserved for players noob1, noob2, noob3, noob4, noob5 etc.

And ranking wouldn't be for players like in lagabuse or w3-safelist but for teams (clans)... and when you !sd it says for your clan that you're registered to Clan WINS= 10000 LOSE= 0 and some other cools stats which i cant remember xD

P.S. I sux at programing and I'm not sure is this hard to do or not but I'm sure it's possible.

Good idea or not? It would help to have more interest in clans and improve gaming
    MiZiGe: "Ppl on balcan always use words like "pusi kurac" "picka materina daj hleb" they all talk like that and on whole balcan there is only one mannered guy called MrNiceGuy and he will report you on forum for that!!"

cao derpe
    Hidden Text click here to show

New User
    DerpDerp