Thread: where are the people?

New User

where are the people?

Hello, im back after two years, and i have been playing on this server for 5 years. Im very thisapointed that such a great game and such a great server have no more people playing. I remember the time there was 130 people in w3 chanell, we had fun argueing, making clans, clan wars and playing PG, admiring "pro" status etc. those were great times, but now i see only ashes of the "golden" times. today its really hard to find any PG and therer are only 20 ppl in w3 if we get lucky. I cant understand how this great game, with lot of mods can be forgotten and replace by those new games with great grapich but no heart. I would be really happy if we could revive the golden times, but it looks impossible. Im so desperate that im thinking of buying original cd key and go on battle.net, but i dont know how is the situation there. are they lack of ppl to? or is there still lot of people? is this game really dieing?

Active Members 1,247 g g ...
    I am here 7,8 years too...
    I remember when a m was 10 000+ or more . . .

I'm sorry mate, but you don't expect people to stick with a 11 year old game, do you? It's a very common thing when something just isn't popular like it used to be

Hidden Text click here to show