Thread: help

help

why oral[et] locked ip locked 30 months[URL="http://eurobattle.net/threads/193797-barat-mh"]

http://eurobattle.net/threads/193797-barat-mh[/URL]
    Last edited by HeIioS; 8th August 2013 at 01:25 AM.

Seni ben banlamamıştım, Sadece locklu gözüktüğün için başlığın altına da locklu olduğunu yazmıştım editledim. Igor ile görüşmelisin

I did not ban u. Only i checked your nick, and i saw you locked. You should find Igor.
    Relax, I'm Here

that the issue with me. 3 years ago banned. because gold hack. and gold, I'm not the sender. sent to me. I think 26 gold. wepla your face or have entered the IP ban. moreover, do not have the weplada mh. banlý right br0nx still look okay. I need to remove one of her anymore.

by google translate

oral[et] banned because of using gold hack(map hack) in 30.09.2010. you are too late that unban request.

your proof has been gone with the et's forum cleaning which we have to do. you should try to euroturkiye.net to your unban requests after this time.

your account cannot be unlocked, I'm sorry. if you want to ask something, send me pm.

gold hackten banlanalı çook uzun zaman olmuş oral[et], neden şimdi unban talebinde bulunuyorsun. banlandıktan sonra en az 1 ay içerisinde unban talebinde bulunman gerekiyor.

et forumunda zaman zaman temizlikler yapıldığından dolayı banlandığın link patlamış. bundan sonra her türlü unban talebin için euroturkiye.net forumunun unban bölümüne başvurursun.

eğer eksik bir şey var veya sormak istediğin bir şey olursa özel mesaj yoluyla sorabilirsin. bu hesabın açılması söz konusu değil.

You have your answer. Denied.