Thread: unable to connect

Safelist Member

unable to connect

I have no fucking clue what went wrong. Last night I connected as usual, played a game or two , went to sleep. Today when I opened the pc, this bloody error shows up.
    [URL=http://www.imagehosting.ro/view.php?filename=166asd.png][/URL]
    I reinstalled warcraft, euroloader, version switcher, runned both gproxy and euroloader as administrator ; path to warcraft is correct. Any suggestions ? I might be missing something .. usually when I post in this part of the forum, the solution is obvious and simple, but I just miss it

Edit : also, I can't print screen the error inside war3, it's like a classic patch error.. I have windows 8, and somehow it overrides the warcraft .. and prints the desktop. Even the Lescos warcraft tools I have to run as administrator to make them work.

Edit 2 : If I am server locked/banned, afaik I can still connect to bnet, but can't login on any accounts ( correct me if I'm wrong), point it out to me please. I don't get into troubles this big if it's not worth the effort

Edit 3 : found my problem. [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/192665-Mh-report[/url]

Well, this is awkward . Most likely the selections are fog delayed clicks or respawn bug selection, as you can see the only person I "selected" in fog is the troll warlord, who was also the host. If someone could unban me by the end of the day, that would be great
    Last edited by rapboy; 13th June 2013 at 11:36 AM.

I will check it today afternoon.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Former Administrator FLaMeSeeKeR's Avatar
    I saw this game and these clicks are fake. Also I checked for your accounts in database and none of them is banned(unless i don't know something )

Unbanned.

Former ''Hacks Team'' member.