Thread: StreamX disconected me because i was winning...

yamael

StreamX disconected me because i was winning...

StreamX disconected me because i was winning...

Good Morning,

Hi, i am new here in Eurobattle and i have never used hacktools, so, i really dont know what is the name of the Program that hi (Stream) used to kicked me out or disconnected me. I was playing versus StreamX [he is the number two in the Eurobattle solo ladder] 1 vs 1 pg. He was the host and i was lag, my ping is 24 (I live in Switzerland and have 20mb Internet) so i decided to do Tower Rush (humans). I was winning the game and he didnt has non opportunity to win, so, he disconnected me somehow cause i got a message : YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED...

I did not make a Screen-shot of the message cause i didn't know that i will need it but i have the replay and here you can see it.

I think that if this is the way how he have got the second place of the solo ladder, HE MOST BE THERE!
    I recognize that im a noob and that he is a better player than me (i just play for fun and i have like 1 week in Eurobattle) but he insulted me and he disconnected me. I think that everybody most respect the other in the Eurobattle Community.

Thanks you and here you have the replay...Replay_2013_06_03_1452.w3g

New User
    Stop spamming retard its wrong report check sample idiot

you need screenshot too

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle