Thread: Good suggestion

Good suggestion

Hi all i want to give u suggestion. The suggestion is about the leavers.If someone of the moderators can make the accounts to be made on real e-mail adress(like yahoo/hotmail/gmail etc) not like dispostable.com/mailinator.com it would be pretty nice cuz in every game they leave and go make another acc withouth caring about if they are going to be banned cuz they know they can make another acc.If someone can make on these kind of emails like yahoo/hotmail etc it would take time to register there and he will lose time and it won't be that much easy so hope someone can do it REGARDS (ps my shift+enter is not working cuz of that i can't make good post)

That's a good suggestion.

Blog Entries
    It will just increase the time but won't really change anything.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

hey guys i have good suggestion too
    if someone could make this site a real color like green, not this yellow, it would be really good cause it would feel like you are in nature with wild animals and shit; and let's face it, no one gets out of the house here anyway so you might aswell REGARDS (ps my shift+enter is not working cuz of that i can't make good post)

if someone could make this site a real color like green, not this yellow, it would be really good cause it would feel like you are in nature with wild animals and shit
    U a hippy?
    Man we want big junks,trunks and big ass guns.We gamers!
    Suffering succotash, I leave you suckers sufferin'
    Huffin' and puffin', at last!

I have suggestion too those maphackers, badmanners, etc... they are all making new accounts after ban some of them cant because they have static ip but most of them dont have so they are making easy new accounts.So maybe you have to change when you are making new account for example you should ask why you want new account, tell me your old account or something like that and than you will decide to create or not.I think it will be good, I told my suggestion
    http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii543/talhasalih123ps/ClanKoH_zpseb876e8a.jpg