Thread: Football/Soccer on Warcraft 3, sounds interesting ?

Football/Soccer on Warcraft 3, sounds interesting ?

Hi everyone! I don't know where to post this so I'll just do it here.
    I tried this custom map called "Worldcup of Warcraft" the other day and I found it to be really well made and interesting and I would like to share this awesome experience with other people here. You can play it yourself aswell, but I want to create a group that specializes in playing this map (almost like a team!) and prepare for the upcoming tournament that could be held if enough people vote for the map. (Custom Game Tournaments)
    Is anyone interested in trying this ? The reason why I'm posting this here instead of creating the map in-game is, because no one know about the map and they leave as soon as they get bored of it.
    Now this is directed to the people who feel the same way and want someone to play with and, of course, anyone else who wants to try.
    I could say I'm a bit experienced and would love to share my tips & tricks with everyone, and as soon as we get some people, then we could setup a time when we all could play. Sounds good enough?
    If so, post below or just PM me if that's your preferable choice.
    Any other comments/critics are welcomed and if there is already something similar to this, feel free to inform me.

(If you want to know more about the map, feel free to download it here)

world_cup_1.41.w3x

(or watch a video of the game in YouTube, played by some pros from some years back.)

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUhqeFsyplM[/URL]

~ Mito
    Last edited by Mito; 20th February 2013 at 08:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Attach the map.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion