Thread: Vouch Request [---]

Vouch Request [---]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Metodi
    methoD1I
    Your Age.
    Where are you from?
    Macedonia, Strumica
    4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)
    I saw the public message from jeandarc and I became interested in it.
    5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    I'm quite calm and I'm positive all the time, also I have respect for other players whatever if they are bad or good in the game, I don't judge them, because that might was their bad day or something like that always looking for the good side.
    6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    I prefere more supporters then carry's because I'm having more fun when I'm assisting to someone to make kills then to playing all game farming or etc. But depends of heroes I can play everything.
    7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    I've played Dota for 6-7 years, Firstly I started to play lan with friends, after that I played on Bnet, but I quit, also I've played on Garena,Darrer, some local tournaments etc. Before 3-4 months I came back on bnet and I'm playing constantly and I keep myself in good shape.
    8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    Does there's anyway to play test game, or something like that, ups I have some from ihrl if that will help.
    [URL]http://ihrl.leaguebots.com/gamestats.php?id=174[/URL]
    [URL]http://ihrl.leaguebots.com/gamestats.php?id=176[/URL]
    Thanks
    Last edited by methoD1I; 11th February 2013 at 11:03 AM.

This color is only for nabs!
    Awards

you take enigma and go on hard lane and instead to stop phantom lancer farm you are afking and huging your tower...when pl got lvl 5 they diceded to push tower with jakio and tide. when they saw you lvl1 huging tower they dived and killed you like a litle baby. Man you could stop all of this with 2-3 denied creeps...i didnt even watch earthshaker replays cuz this enigma was enough..you rly cant handle ss game...try again in 1 month.

!deny

RayAllen: aledati je bio dobar igrac ali onda se poceo druziti sa noelom...

.igic._legend._: jel aledati trial?

See replay with ES, but i was solo vs 3 lane, in the game I had some good movments..

Just give me 1 chance 1 game and if I fail, don't allow me to app for vouch..

This color is only for nabs!
    Awards

creeps are killing you while you are trying harras clock with es, you are babysitting alch together with cm vs solo clock while you are loosing all other lanes. you started ganks after 10 mins but was to late, luna and void outfarmed badly your alchemist and ofc thats lost game. u got dager at lvl 24 and first time u had great oportunity at roshan u didnt use it, u wait to much and u lost 2 heroes and then they cought you too and killed you. so you used 1 spell (fissure) in mass fight which one last for 40 sec for sure. 2 minutes later u rambo dager into them and u didnt kill anyone, u keep chasing them together with your team to kill one ezalor. they push u dont have ulties u lost everything. and u bought 2 scrolls of tp whole game. why u think earthshaker game was better than enigma?

RayAllen: aledati je bio dobar igrac ali onda se poceo druziti sa noelom...

.igic._legend._: jel aledati trial?

Awards
    deny.
    Hidden Text click here to show

unsuport he sucks even at pub xd didnt hit even one stun with lina xDD

denied, improve and reapply in 1 month.

Originally Posted by Light_of_Hell
    U noob not know how to play LEVORIC
    u buy sange (it a slows), at lvl 4 LEVORIC criticals roshan, than aura and gg, also u can buy RADIATOR cuz looks cool in LEVORICS arm, BUROOZIA for perma critical and BATTLE FURKY for caveing enemy