Thread: About Legion TD Tournament

About Legion TD Tournament

Well i can tell you your spoiled tour op kid changes rules. At our 4th match we were against Hellriser. They come with random people from channels. We started game maybe 30 mins passed. We were obviously winning and a guy said from Hellriser he played in another team at the same tournament. So that slayzer guy end the game wo asking anyone we think that we won the game ( we deserved it ) and he says rmk w/o asking us. Other teams said you should draw the match but he didnt accept it. Because he knows even we get 1 points we will be in the 2nd place and he wants his team on the 2nd place.So we i told him we dont want to played we deserved a win we want our win he threaten you want to be banned? We start the game even if we didnt want then our friend dced we asked for rmk this time he didnt accept the rmk and we lost the game. After 3 teams get 6 point my teammates got angry and go to sleep slayzer was planing this from the start and said we are going to make match with you his team was already waitng for this we said no we are not going to make a rematch and quit the tournament.

Thanks to him our whole night was fucked and we are really angry. How can a tour op threaten people to ban them? How can a tour op changed rules which serves him better? Is this eb how they treat players? Or is this just for us because we are turks? Please when you are making server annoucements for tours write a note about your 10 y/o op can change rules like however he wants

Because you are TURKS

Dude get off my back already, not everything in this world happens because of you. That game was ended because xXxHellxXx made a serious violation of rules. And I have no nerves to go over that explaining it to you, nor you need to know it. If you couldn't realise my point of view for 2 hours explaining it to you than I don't expect you to understand it here either, anyways Jean will be informed about everything and his decision will be final.

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Its racism... What's your problem edt?

Nwind my team doesn't say draw. Your team say draw and my team say we dont need draw [i need learn english :P ]

i know how racist people are even when we were winning call us hackers. I cant remember which game it was at the end of game people start to cry mh mh mh mh. Its not our fault to kemcek played with another person from another team why did they joined if they dont have a proper team? Even slayzer changed 1 of his teammate during the tour. How can i know these people do not played for another team again? Why punishing us because of kemcek dont have a proper team? Hours of playing and only waste our time ..... Yes you dont need to tell me about anything because you can ban people do whatever you want. 8 years with same account and you are threatening me with ''want me to ban your account'' because i want free win?

I want admins to discuss this guys op status again watch all replays and racist people to be punished . Dont ignore turkish players anymore....

My teammates are carrot. Because they always offline and i say i need to play this tour/leuge. Because i like play other peoples. Just tr sometimes boring :P
    And
    In tour/leuge somepeople say Turk's are mh Turks are noob Turks are carrot. What's your problem with Turk? Why you are hate Turks?

No no, this is how it was, I logged to Kemcek account and force you to actually play your tournament game, than I gathered top legion players for a game against you so YOUR TEAM doesn't go through. Than when we started losing I drophacked one of my players and kicked other guy so we could rmk. Than threat you with ban to piss you off. Than we won a game against you because you were pissed off. After that I hacked your account logged in and said that I don't want to play, took screenshot from my account.
    And finally I changed my IP so that it looks like I am from TR, logged on Kemcek's forum account to deny your "truth".
    Actually its a Worldwide conspiracy against your team in Legion TD tour, also I hired CIA to watch over you and your teammates so you don't join Legion TD tours in future.
    Right?

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

slayzer just be stupid somewhere else k?

after ignoring an issue like this i understand why there is so much mher in server ..... good job ignore players like this