Thread: Farewell Message

Farewell Message

Hello, community, I posted the following message at the facebook, exactly how it is, but wanted you to read it here, since fb is, surprisingly, a bad information tool, when it comes to eurobattle net.

"Hey guys, I wish to thank you so much for the wonderful times spent here, where I laughed so much for uncountable times, had fun for thousands of hours. I do think I belong to this community, because here is where I grew up all these years, since 2005!
    I saw many players coming and going, admins retiring, moderators promoted, tournaments happening, server errors turning people into rage .
    But the best of all, I had some pals... I spent so much time with them, so why not call them friends? We laughed and played at the good old dota gaming nights.. oh well, they know who they are...
    So, after this brief reflection, why shouldn't I thank such a wonderful game community for all of this stuff that, somehow, changed the path of my life...everyone, since old moderators, to the last pals I met at the game. For everyone, it is/was a normal gaming service where, at the very best point, they had some fun and played with their friends, but for me, it was a big part of my life...I cannot say I am sad that it ended, because I am not, everything ends, and we always knew Warcraft 3 would end someday, it's just how things work... I am more happy because of all the things I have done for this community and all the things this community has done for me. That's all I think, I could stay writing for a few hours, but for sure no one will ever read it anyway :
    )"

Most of the people that matters won't read this ^.^

I feel like I owe eurobattle net my life, or atleast all the money can't buy. Very nice to meet you, guys... I will still come visit this place from time to time.. I just felt like I needed to write this.

Honored Legend
    Awards
    Goodbye Akhe, I wish you all the best in everything.

You helped a lot to this community with tons of different ideas and contribution, therefor your name will never be forgotten as one of the smartest person here.

cheers

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Goodbye mate!

Goodbye and best of luck in life, dude.

And about this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhe View Post
    I feel like I owe eurobattle net my life, or atleast all the money can't buy. Very nice to meet you, guys... I will still come visit this place from time to time.. I just felt like I needed to write this.
    Don't we all know the feeling ?
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Blog Entries
    Midnight dota in 5 months max, can't resist.

Look at me, I am just waiting for fatman to tell me again why barca won't win CL so I can laugh a bit inside. :P

Anyway, whatever you do, take care and good luck with everything. I have you in good memories.
    Last edited by Cen; 4th January 2013 at 08:25 PM.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

please dont go....

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Turkey Community Manager WC3PROS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Take care mate goodbye
    . . . Eurobattle - European Warcraft III PVPGN Server . . .

Eurobattle - Hacks Moderator | Eurobattle - Global Operator

>>>>> Keep the server alive, donate to Eurobattle.net <<<<<

WC3PROS

But you didn't mention reason for your leaving?

Farewell, mate... You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mladenus View Post
    But you didn't mention reason for your leaving?

Farewell, mate... You'll be missed.
    Well, it's just I don't play here for some time, and it doesn't seem I will be coming back. I interpret this message more as a 'thank you' for everything you guys have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Look at me, I am just waiting for fatman to tell me again why barca won't win CL so I can laugh a bit inside. :P
    Cause they fuckin won't, that's why ...
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Another one leaves the pack .

Farewell Akhe
    Suffering succotash, I leave you suckers sufferin'
    Huffin' and puffin', at last!

Farewell,thank you for all the games i played with you and all fun you have brought here.

Live long and prosper friend
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Awards
    goodbye.
    Hidden Text click here to show

Honored Member
    We all come back eventually,
    or at least drop by to say hi ,
    farewell