Thread: Cannot joing game(s)

Cannot joing game(s)

Whenever i try to join a game with gproxy on i get this error:
    The game you attempted to join could not be found. You may have entered the name incorretly or the game creator may have canceled the game.
    I get this with all custom games , dota , td, anything. If i join without gproxy i can play just fine (on bots that dont require gproxy)
    I reinstalled w3 with last patch and b.net installer. Gproxy version is 1.7.3, i tried with firewall off , and using port 6112 and 6114.
    Anyone knows why is this happening ?
    "If you're going to give everyone jump, you've got to give everyone things to jump over. And with all that jumping, people are going to get thirsty, so give everyone the ability to piss Gatorade. That'll make everyone too strong though, so they'll nerf it into Vitamin Water. This will cause everyone to feel like their ability to express anger is underpowered, so you've got to give them all guns.
    Guns you say? Yes, guns. Anyone with arms, legs, fins, flippers, mechanical bits, or incorporeal form gets a gun. I know what you're thinkin, "But Bweezle, what about Morphling?" Fuck it; build it on a boat and let it float on top of his head. Why does everyone need guns--to shoot you and this idea."

Blog Entries
    refresh custom game list , if didn't help try to re-install eurobattle.net installer once again

Tried using a different installer , the one with gproxy vs 1.5.2 from toolbar but still no change.
    "If you're going to give everyone jump, you've got to give everyone things to jump over. And with all that jumping, people are going to get thirsty, so give everyone the ability to piss Gatorade. That'll make everyone too strong though, so they'll nerf it into Vitamin Water. This will cause everyone to feel like their ability to express anger is underpowered, so you've got to give them all guns.
    Guns you say? Yes, guns. Anyone with arms, legs, fins, flippers, mechanical bits, or incorporeal form gets a gun. I know what you're thinkin, "But Bweezle, what about Morphling?" Fuck it; build it on a boat and let it float on top of his head. Why does everyone need guns--to shoot you and this idea."

Blog Entries
    Check Gproxy log and search for any errors in it , also Try portforwarding port 6112

if didn't help , reinstall wc3 and eurobattle.net installer " 1.7.3 "