Thread: GProxy fails to detect W3. PLEASE HELP!

Angry GProxy fails to detect W3. PLEASE HELP!

Hi,

So i was playing with gproxy 1.7.3 since it came out. suddenly yesterday, i run gproxy then w3 as usual, w3 cannot connect, gproxy gives me a message: you cannot run gproxy without warcraft 3, shutting down. I tried like 20 times, and nothing it shut down before i run w3. Its not a hw problem, i run it from my ssd drive, but its seems like Gproxy doesnt give me a time window to launch w3, I run gproxy i click on w3 icon 1 sec after I start gproxy, and gproxy is telling me that w3 is not running.

I tried to remove eurobattle.net, reinstall it, and run fixer. then it worked after a 3rd try. But today nothing. I tried to reinstall eurobattle, uninstall install, run fixer everything. and nothing works.

Is there any solution to this? or is there a command to run gproxy with so It wont shut down automatically 1 sec after I start it? ?

Plz help!

Blog Entries
    check if there is some process called "war3" in task manager.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Angry Another problem

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ERROR 2.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	171937Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ERROR.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	171938

Okay, so i tried everything, then i got tired of it, so I completly reinstalled w3, I can connect now with gproxy, but I cannot connect to any playdota game. I connect and it drops me immediately. I DONT have a banned account, tried another account too. I can connect to other games, just PD is not working.

Oh, when it drops me, it just says connection closed, and other ingame players just see that I connected and then disconnected..

Please someone help!

THX

SKY

Blog Entries
    pretty sure you are banned on la mate

New User
    Im not banned, I tried my brothers account on my pc, and its not working. I try mine on his and its ok

Blog Entries
    maybe IP ban?

New User
    We are sharing IP with my brother, we are on the same network. So how come his is working and mine is not??? Also I tried to create a new account, everything we thru, account confirmed, but when I try to log in in W3, it says account does not exist. when I try to activate, account doesnt exist, but I can log in on eurobattle.net site.

Skywolf
    Last edited by thinky; 24th November 2012 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    maybe IP ban?
    Quote Originally Posted by thinky View Post
    We are sharing IP with my brother, we are on the same network. So how come his is working and mine is not??? Also I tried to create a new account, everything we thru, account confirmed, but when I try to log in in W3, it says account does not exist. when I try to activate, account doesnt exist, but I can log in on eurobattle.net site.

Skywolf
    Since I have a dynamic Ip Ipban should be out of the picture, but I would like to verify it. I played for a long time on eurobattle.net, and except 1 time when we lost electicity I wasnt banned on playdota. so why should I be now.

Blog Entries
    do you have latest dota map? This is the last reason I can think of..

I checked the map, and it was ok. So i got really pissed off, I created a new use in windows, I installed eurobattle.net installer there, downloaded the map again, and it works. FINALLY but when I go back to my admin win user account it still doesnt work.... wondering why, I cleaned registers, reset firewall... NVM I will play on the other account thanks for help, it seems its my win7 playing tricks on me

If you still want something to add do it, otherwise I will lock topic.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED