Thread: BattleStadium DON 1.7

Honored Legend
    Awards

BattleStadium DON 1.7

Hello guys,

I need some experienced DON players (version 1.7) to explain me some stuff about this map. The thing is that I don't really know much about this map and it's gonna be played as tournament this Saturday, so I need all of the help I can get.

My friends which used to play this map are now gone but, luckily I reached one friend on skype and he told me about the game settings (also he said that 1.7 is more balanced than 1.8 version).

So this is how I think game settings should be:

Mode: AoS
    Teams: 3v3
    Exp gain and gold: Normal

Then after you finish with choosing the game settings you will type -ap (all pick). I also need help in this part, which heroes should be banned from the tournament, since I know there are famous OP heroes.

Backdoring will be forbidden

So what do you think?

Please write here your suggestions and I will think about that.

The new version 1.8b has been released and it contains no more OP heros according to the creators, as a matter of fact i've come in contact with the official creators and such and brought them from garena to eurobattle.

Backdooring and stacking sets should both be banned (stacking sets as in stacking the same sets)
    Clan NSPN @ eurobattle

New User

Battle Stadium D.O.N Tournament

Hello,i help with creating the map and i can asure you that the 1.8b version is pretty balanced so you no longer need to play 1.7.

Honored Legend
    Awards
    kk, the version doesn't really matter much. Tell me about game settings/modes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jeandarc View Post
    kk, the version doesn't really matter much. Tell me about game settings/modes etc.

just AoS and -AR or AP
    Clan NSPN @ eurobattle

Honored Legend
    Awards
    Ok, thanks for your time.

You can see the announce [URL="http://eurobattle.net/threads/184972-BattleStadium-DoN-Tournament?p=1559418#post1559418"]here[/URL]

gl hf