Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [!] New server installer and gproxy

Blog Entries
    @Badrudo check the guide on the first page

guys i have same problem.I instal new launcher and start gproxy than run euroloader, but if i try type login and password my w3 shut down and console sad: Error bad registry,try to run registry fixer.

Quote Originally Posted by Badrudo View Post
    guys i have same problem.I instal new launcher and start gproxy than run euroloader, but if i try type login and password my w3 shut down and console sad: Error bad registry,try to run registry fixer.
    Read posts above.Run w3 fixer.

where i delete that Diablo II? cant find it maybe that solve my problem

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    regedit->hkey_current_user->software->blizzard->w3->installpath and installpathX

check if those 2 registry entries have correct path
    There you can delete it. Start>Run>Type regedit and follow ~ hkey_current_user->software->blizzard->w3->installpath and installpathX

Delete all the text where it says Diablo II.
    Save the dramma for your mama.

Blog Entries
    not required to search for it , just delete it from your path like shown in the pic http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7...mapimagegh.png

New User
    men...i've installed the patch but when it is almost done it opens a window called winMPQ and says 'error loading from file'... i don't know what to do,help me pls

and it doesn't fix the files as shown in the tutorial video...the white window doesn't appears. the white widow that appears from min 0:54 of the video
    Last edited by cymbalta; 8th November 2012 at 05:41 PM.

When I start W3, go to Battle.net and type in my nick and password, I press enter to log in and my W3 just shuts down... Any help?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cymbalta View Post
    men...i've installed the patch but when it is almost done it opens a window called winMPQ and says 'error loading from file'... i don't know what to do,help me pls

and it doesn't fix the files as shown in the tutorial video...the white window doesn't appears. the white widow that appears from min 0:54 of the video
    Try to run the installer as administrator. If that won't help.. send me a private message and I'll personally try to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalEnd View Post
    When I start W3, go to Battle.net and type in my nick and password, I press enter to log in and my W3 just shuts down... Any help?
    Check gproxy console. You probably need to use w3fixer.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Blog Entries
    Cen , it's possible to update my host bot to make it join able only with the new installer ?

afaik iccup was only server with decent anti mh protection till today, and still there are many mh-ers there to this day. I of course salute the initiative to battle mh plague, here on our xpam. Though I feel efforts to do so are inevitable sisyphean by its nature.

Got the new gproxy, got everything I need, but when I try to join a game, it instantly kicks me back to channel. Same like when I am banned or when I do not have new map... Help?

PlayDota.eu Ban & Unban Head Moderator xManY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalEnd View Post
    Got the new gproxy, got everything I need, but when I try to join a game, it instantly kicks me back to channel. Same like when I am banned or when I do not have new map... Help?

download teamviewer and send me id and pass.
    InGame : xManY

Ak.47. has just been on my comp using teamviewer and he said that it's a bug, and that it should be fixed soon.

PlayDota.eu Ban & Unban Head Moderator xManY's Avatar
    hmm ok
    InGame : xManY

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast