Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: sup?

Kežual ES ES hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
    Hidden Text click here to show

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

Who's to say those who stay won't become more skilled, I remember when I entered SS for the first time... the skill was so bad I was in the mid part of the skill table (and all I played before were pubs), everybody was just farming etc... then all the players progressed together more or less, some much more - some almost not at all (like me, or extasy). This is imo because of the different view of the game, most of them watched comp. dota replays and learned new strategies etc...

But with a healthy community players advance for sure, you just have to ensure that skill doesn't mean political power (in terms of the league), else some of the "skillers" will eat your league.

I will once again offer my help to SS and to BNeT as I did before (in administration), because this is the only platform I'll be playing on until it dies. And yea you can laugh all you want .

But one thing is sure, you got nothing to lose, because SS is nothing atm, only uphill from here.
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Safelist Member
    fika to the rescue!

make it low skill so I can say one day to my grandchildren "I played a game in xpam SS league" fak jea.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Safelist member
    Awards

eeyyy why i cant loging to bnet via topaz ,cant active acc nothing...

It's low-mid skilled now . I remember few years ago when i wanted for the first time to get in ss ( when keny was voucher and others) i could only dream to get in to it and now any1 who know some basix in dota can get in ss.

so..who was in ihrl can vouch here now?

Quote Originally Posted by Fika[F] View Post
    Who's to say those who stay won't become more skilled, I remember when I entered SS for the first time... the skill was so bad I was in the mid part of the skill table (and all I played before were pubs), everybody was just farming etc... then all the players progressed together more or less, some much more - some almost not at all (like me, or extasy). This is imo because of the different view of the game, most of them watched comp. dota replays and learned new strategies etc...

But with a healthy community players advance for sure, you just have to ensure that skill doesn't mean political power (in terms of the league), else some of the "skillers" will eat your league.

I will once again offer my help to SS and to BNeT as I did before (in administration), because this is the only platform I'll be playing on until it dies. And yea you can laugh all you want .

But one thing is sure, you got nothing to lose, because SS is nothing atm, only uphill from here.
    its not because ur different view of game, its because some nolife ppl like joker or others always took carry, or ars nick refuse to play venge and leave. u are left with support every game, u just didnt get the chance to improve mid hero or side carry
    why have without exception all smartasses who think they can do it better than I, always CARTOONS or RPGs in their profiles?http://eurobattle.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=145915&dateline=12974  53030
    kassels favorite fighter, the king
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

i guess fika's way is the only way now for ss, since many people left for dota2
    i can tell you in time it will work out nicely, as long as you vouch people who LISTEN to the better players, it won't be that different, even though there will be many more fails .. gamelosing fails
    i'm not sure i have the patience for that anymore, i think i'm gonna play some casual dota2 from time to time

but i wish you best of luck in the future, SS has always been Something Special

Main problem of ss is that kassel didn't play carry

so?
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

[url]http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,120011.0.html[/url]

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Honored Legend
    Awards
    ^ read my long post there, it's in the 3rd page xD

Some guy called vaikiss pro there. What is this sorcery?
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

Convert it to PG league.
    ps. Blackeye update ur sig!

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast