Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LA, Xpam, Bots timed out

Its possible and maybe its truth for sure, but if gproxy(or loader) can identify hack tools in user PC and can identify it without it is running so it must at least scan(running app or local folder) (or there is one more way how to do it). So I am little skeptical as relates with gproxy

So can you conntact owner of lagabuse(Jason Pawlikowski, I dont know his nick here) and MadMax, if they get some mail, to be good and solve it ?
    Last edited by gun10a; 28th October 2012 at 12:32 AM.

Fakt som krásavec

Blog Entries
    Gproxy does scan your W3 but what has this to do with a DOS attack from our server? Do you even know what DOS means?

This is a safety lock for the attacking servers.In recent days we register DOS attack on our infrastructure from these servers. To ensure the operation of our services we proceeded to modifications, which eliminates the impact of attacks. Your server was located between these networks . Owner and operator of data center IP ranges are reported. Assume that after solving the problem on their side, and after notification to us that the problem is solved we available network without delay.
    As you can see your ISP banned whole IP range and our server fall into this range. It does not even mean that our server is really the one doing DOS (and it's not because that would be stupid).

Tell me the email of your ISP and I can write them to unblock our IP.. that's all I can do.
    Last edited by MusicDemon; 28th October 2012 at 02:22 PM.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

I know that. And I know that it would be stupid to do something like that. I just dont believe GProxy, thats all. But I appreciate your interest of me. I will be very grateful if you try to solve my problem.

contant to ISP:
    tel: +421 43 238 80 10
    fax: +421 43 238 80 11
    mail: [email]mail(at)dsidata.sk[/email]

You can mention my name, becuse I try to solve it with them too. But they are insistent and require official statement of network owners.
    So my contact:
    mail: [email]michal.jostiak(at)orava.sk[/email] (its their mail server which they use to add to their net-services0
    tel: (if needed I send you PM).

Thx for your attention, I appreciate it rly .
    Last edited by gun10a; 28th October 2012 at 04:08 PM.

Fakt som krásavec

Blog Entries
    your IPs are normal forwarded over our network. I hope everything is ok and all services are online.
    Please confirm that our IPs are being resolved now.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

It works now. THX u very much. For your special interest I am about to make donate for xpam.

I hope it will work now for end of all ages, becuse ISP dont make any official statement now. (its maybe only rollback )
    Last edited by gun10a; 29th October 2012 at 08:46 PM.

Fakt som krásavec

Blog Entries
    Good Luck & Have Fun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2