Thread: Vouch request. [--]

Registered User gen3ral_max1mus's Avatar

Vouch request. [--]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Tito , Gen3raL_Max1mUS

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
    Albania

4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)
    I want to play here becouse im tired of playing pub,as you see my age ! After IHRL got removed and got sticked with ss, I heard from several announcments.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    I'm calm, well-mannered and happy to play. I olso have a sexy thoughts about DotA :P

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    I'm a mid-skill player. I love playing support role and I think I'm gonna be decent for ss maybe with some little improvements.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    I played old DpL, DGL, DotArank and some other RGC leagues but I left them. Played PD pub for a long time and I got vouched at IHRL and started to enjoy games there.

8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    I've lost all my IHRL games becouse I changed my nickname (removed the numbers) and now I can't find the games. Watch this one and If you accept decide by watching others.

[url]http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4004877/ihrl-42[/url] - AA hero. Babysitted CK mid + full support.

“My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Awards
    deny.
    Hidden Text click here to show

Safelist Member
    big unsup!

big support for my pub friend we played 37 pubs together and i had a fun time
    +ss almost dead need moar players

Registered User gen3ral_max1mus's Avatar
    Thx guys ..

“My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

sup for maxi nice guy and friendly guy <3

deny
    <ss-extasy> i just realized
    <ss-extasy> that dota > girls
    <ss-extasy> just gotta figure out how to have sex with dota.
    Quote Originally Posted by iStealSkills View Post
    In Game: I playing vs eXtasY and he is noob so he need maphack. In the end he click on my hero and I got message User eXtasY is using MapHack, Clicking on unit inside fog.

albanska maffio - supp
    MASA LU SIR PAIN e foarte grasa si pizda ei e nerasa de cand s-a nascut