Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dota2

Blog Entries
    u just mad cuz ur country is bad

so u should feel bad too

may be bad but atleast it's better than yours, BANG!

OH OH ->>>>>>>> SON LET'S CHECK YOUR TOLD STATUS :

1. [ ] NOT TOLD
    2. [ ] TOLD
    3. [ ] FUCKING TOLD
    4. [ ] TOLD LIKE THE FIST OF THE TOLD STAR
    5. [ ] THE CHRONICLES OF TOLDIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE TOLDROBE
    6. [ ] TOLDENEYE 64
    7. [ ] AVATOLD: THE LAST TOLDBENDER
    8. [ ] THE 40 YEAR TOLD VIRGIN
    9. [ ] FRUIT TOLD-UP
    10. [ ] TEXAS TOLD'EM POKER
    11. [ ] BLACKBERRY TOLD
    12. [ ] TOLD NAVY
    13. [ ] STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN
    14. [ ] TOLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM
    15. [ ] CASH4TOLD.COM
    16. [ ] TOLDERONE
    17. [ ] PTERODACTOLD
    18. [ ] CURE FOR THE COMMON TOLD
    19. [ ] TOLDTINO'S PIZZA ROLLS
    20. [ ] TOLDPLAY
    21. [ ] TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TOLDLES
    22. [ ] BATTLETOLDS
    23. [ ] AUSTIN POWERS TOLDMEMBER
    24. [ ] UNREAL TOLDAMENT
    25. [ ] NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN
    26. [ ] http//:[url]www.youtold.com[/url]
    27. [ ] Toldsmobile
    28. [ ] The Ecstasy of Told
    29. [ ] Knights of the Told Republic
    30. [ ] Told Fusion
    31. [ ] Batman: The Brave and the Told
    32. [ ] Toldasaurus Rex
    33. [X] All of the above

Quote Originally Posted by CoMMoN View Post
    why would i try to act smart if i already am ?

by the way, it's strategy and general discussion (of strategy) obviously, it's implied

No, its not implied.
    That's your personal interpretation.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by [RO]Claudiu View Post
    No, its not implied.
    That's your personal interpretation.
    4 = 4 is an interpretation aswell, it's also a truth
    in life, we are at times faced with difficulties in comperhanding certain things, this is inevitable and it is entirely redundant, henceforth the reasoning of the said phrases in which it was concluded and carefully deducted that you are ... let's put it nicely, not the next Einstein, if you know what i mean, if you catch my drift, if you float my boat, if you dingled my dingle.
    why are you embarassing yourself like this? one would say it's not wise, and one would be correct

vaikiss u so mad u can't even reply yet to my last post XDDDDD
    Last edited by CoMMoN; 1st October 2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: vaikiss crying XD

Blog Entries
    4 = 4 is an interpretation aswell, it's also a truth
    in life, we are at times faced with difficulties in comperhanding certain things, this is inevitable and it is entirely redundant, henceforth the reasoning of the said phrases in which it was concluded and carefully deducted that you are ... let's put it nicely, not the next Einstein, if you know what i mean, if you catch my drift, if you float my boat, if you dingled my dingle.
    why are you embarassing yourself like this? one would say it's not wise, and one would be correct

vaikiss u so mad u can't even reply yet to my last post XDDDDD
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BydYgfCmekQ[/url]

ok

haha so funny
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

4 = 4 is an interpretation aswell
    no, it's not. No matter how many people look at it, they deduce the same thing if they have even the slightest knowledge of mathematics. The language of mathematics is not subject to interpretation.

it's also a truth
    trying too hard to appear smart for the public, sigh. What you said translates into "mombo-jumbo" with a hint of bashing at the end and unnecessarily writing the same shit over and over.

- wrong use of the word "redundant":
    "in life, we are at times faced with difficulties in comperhanding certain things" is "redundant"? "in life, we are at times faced with difficulties in comperhanding certain things" is involuntary in that context. Anything that is involuntary cannot be called redundant.

- dingled is not a verb.

why are you embarassing yourself like this?

Again with the bashing, are you that insecure?

i have nothing to be embarrassed about. You on the other hand called yourself smart in public . In the end i guess this topic wasn't a complete fail, even tho it looks like i won't actually find good dota 2 recruits here at least i found "smart" people like you to keep me entertained.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

no, it's not. No matter how many people look at it, they deduce the same thing if they have even the slightest knowledge of mathematics. The language of mathematics is not subject to interpretation.
    you haven't heard of other numerical base systems then, such as 10 = 8 or 10 = 7 or 10 = 2 ... how should i explain this to you ... 10 = 2 means you only use the numbers 0 and 1 for everything, you are working with 2 numbers, with 10 = 7 you are working with 0 1 2 3 4 5 6, with 10 = 8 you are working with 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7, and so on, i overexplained this to you because you clearly have a slower brain and can't comperhand things as fast as regular people do, so i guess it's not really overexplaining when it's applied twards you XD

don't you see you lack knowledge from all fields ? no wonder you are so bad at dota lel

as for the rest of the quotes, are you sure you are 24 years old ? you seem like you are half your age XD
    Last edited by CoMMoN; 2nd October 2012 at 04:13 AM. Reason: forgot about the rest of your nab quote

First of all there's no such thing as a "numerical base system", the English language defeats you, i had a hard time reading through the grammar errors of your previous posts and now this... i'm beginning to think that you're not worth my time.

[...]because you clearly have a slower brain and can't comperhand things as fast as regular people do, so i guess it's not really overexplaining when it's applied twards you XD

don't you see you lack knowledge from all fields ? no wonder you are so bad at dota lel

as for the rest of the quotes, are you sure you are 24 years old ? you seem like you are half your age XD
    bashing me again eh? first half of your post you try to appear smart and the other half you bash like a primitive monkey, you're in conflict with yourself.

This is you:
    why would i try to act smart if i already am ?

and this is me:

I'll give you one last chance to say something smart if you fail, it's the ignore list for you.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

bashing counts as failure of intelligence, just so you know.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by [RO]Claudiu View Post
    bashing counts as failure of intelligence, just so you know.
    translated: waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah qqqqq

translated: waaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah qqqqq
    that does it...*gloveslap* i challenge you to a fist fight boi!
    put up yo dukes!
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

CoMMoN
    Safelist Member
    says everything

Quote Originally Posted by Akhe View Post
    says everything
    you mean like this:

or like this:

or like this?

Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast