Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: slayzer - 'admin' discer

New User

slayzer - 'admin' discer

i got like 2 seconds lag on his host. but its too little handicap for him as u can see... he needs to disc... i said "disc = ban" and he said something like "you sure?" n/c such a turpitude. but he won't get ban imo. he's admin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slayzer1.jpg‎ 
Views:	74 
Size:	256.9 KB 
ID:	170074   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slayzer2.jpg‎ 
Views:	65 
Size:	256.9 KB 
ID:	170075   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slayzer3.jpg‎ 
Views:	62 
Size:	257.4 KB 
ID:	170076   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slatzer4.jpg‎ 
Views:	67 
Size:	284.4 KB 
ID:	170077   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slayzer5.jpg‎ 
Views:	58 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	170078  

Attached Files Attached Files

I am not a sore loser to do that kind of stuff, my graphic card crashed, although in awkward moment...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zzz.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	139.5 KB 
ID:	170080Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image0001.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	170081

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

New User
    Sure, those kind of lies are just lol. Surely it happend right in the moment u normally would wrote "gg" and leave the game. What a coincidence really. And just after that u were sitting on the channel 'xdl' and reponding on chat. U fixed your card really fast dude. I have one crashed on my own, maybe you will fix that one too?

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

Slayzer screenshots prove nothing... it's obvious that he's lying and he does that kind of shit coz as "moderator" must have some excuse lol... wtf clear disc and the fact that he has been on the channel right after this game means he had no crash or anything like that at all !! I hope he doesn't have more than 250 games played so he gets what he deserve.. no noted for liars.. that's so lame ffs and him asking "you sure?" about getting the ban is LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Some1's feeling too strong here with his powers and should be punished.........

EDIT: He got his ass kicked on his own host with lag abuse and pretending that he's not the host lol just proves how much this guy lies.. and nothing of what he says is true... he couldn't face being raped by some1 who's lagging so he decided to disc... it's clear as a day... i pity on his stupidity and noobism by trying to act like some kind of a smart ass.. LMAO!!!! FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He's exactly what he says he's not ............ a motherfuckin sore loser... with an absolute clear DISC and even if he has above 250 games, he should get instant lock account (powers removed) for trying to fake a craphic card crash... pff eurobattle.net has gone wild !!! Power abusers GG ... FACE IT DUDE U SUCK AND GOT OWNED BY some1 with 3 sec delay... and just leave game, dont cheat then the lying part is lamest thing i have ever heard in my life.. a beginner won't believe u that ur telling the truth.. its so fuckin obvious.... well GL with that shit !!!!!!! I'm out of here...

EDIT2: Just checked his games played.. he doesn't have more than 250 and as rules are rules this should lead to lock account and don't tolerate him for being a moderator, he's cheater just like the rest... and a liar too which makes it worse so if he doesn't get ban it just won't be fuckin fair..
    Last edited by MatrixMK; 13th September 2012 at 12:09 PM.

I don't know what life frustrations you have mate, but the screen proves that the pic was taken at the time game was played.
    And don't know why are you talking about lag when his own screens show that we both had ~50 ping.
    One more thing, so you say I have less than 250 games? Mind checking [TemS]Slayzer, TemS.Slayzer stats?

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

New User
    the screens show low pings, but u know i had huge lags. i had probably been counting like 5 times.. so don't talk bs

ye this guy disced me when I played vs him as well
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

lol it doesn't matter how many games played u got on ur other accounts.. so no i won't be checking them i dont rly care... ur lucky u didn't get ban still ur known discer it seems.. i dont have any frustrations fyi ... i still stay on the same ur SS proves nothing and keep ur bs for urself pls, nobody wants to hear it. ty
    Last edited by MatrixMK; 13th September 2012 at 04:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    me2

Its not dishack.

Some moderator can simply lock this topic.I think team believes slayzer since hes an part of staff team..Srsly,he has no reason to dishack,like he cares for stupid wins lol ....

shame

T-PAIN is gay.
    Confirmed 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    He disced me too...

Please, dont tolarate him anymore...

Znas kako se postaje sampion? Izađes na teren kada je najteze... i pobedis! ~

NIKAD PORAZ - samo lekcija! ~

Mozda ce me neko, nekad pobediti, ali ce krvariti. ~

Kad vise ne mozes, tad najvise moras! ~

To become the best, learn from best! ~
    retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

xD They are trolling Deity

Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by .DeitY. View Post
    Its not dishack.

Some moderator can simply lock this topic.I think team believes slayzer since hes an part of staff team..Srsly,he has no reason to dishack,like he cares for stupid wins lol ....

shame
    it's not about wins or losses. He get mad bcoz of chat and this disc is kinda revange for my behaviour lol

1.slayzer is not an admin

2. he can be anything but I know for sure that he is not dscer.

3. epic second ss slayzer
    Last edited by mrniceguy; 13th September 2012 at 08:30 PM.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

New User
    proofs are in 1st post. It seems like its so called 'jobs for the boys'. "he didnt disc, bcoz he's my friend, proofs dont matter". gj

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast