Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: normel

Safelist Member
    @beer bring some clear proof about me using any kind of hack or hacking something and I will get demoted, like efko said.
    Quote Originally Posted by i.like.beer
    AND HERE IT IS : [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/147717...level-4-normel[/url]
    you have proof right here and asking for proof knowing you did it is purely disgracing

I will let this thread opened until tomorrow so you will have more than enough time to bring some serious arguments. In case no one will, I will permanently close this thread and it will remain closed unless an super moderator / admin wants to add something.
    and you will NOT close anything as long as this thread is a demote request for you. only admins close these threads

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by normel View Post
    I will let this thread opened until tomorrow so you will have more than enough time to bring some serious arguments. In case no one will, I will permanently close this thread and it will remain closed unless an super moderator / admin wants to add something.
    That is a direct assault on the freedom of speech.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha are you really serious? You made my day
    Last edited by eXtasY; 7th September 2012 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by normel View Post
    Your so right!

PS. mhing is fun
    Hidden Text click here to show
    Last edited by Herr; 7th September 2012 at 12:46 AM.
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!

Eurobattle.net Backer
    I have warned you about this guy since I was in staff. Asslick is she's 2nd name, duh.. Once he was reported on tours for using maphack. Dunno why Cen rejected to be banned. Honestly, I was milion % sure that she used dream dota that tour game.

Efko, release the bannhammer. Normel is the last person I want to see on server. Maphacker, asslicker, power seeker, power abuser. Enough for forum and server ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by AleLeLElele View Post
    o hi tayschrenn come dota

come kassel shaved cock , hitler style

nuff said.

@beer bring some clear proof about me using any kind of hack or hacking something and I will get demoted, like efko said.
    I didnt want to to do this but...really?How can u lie like that?
    1.You were banned for using mh.Once u where on skype with me and from nowhere a lady gaga voice "Mh activated".U had ban for MH.
    2.You and t-pain where banned for icon hack

PS:YO,it"s FLIPMODE my n.... and we about to bust.

PS,and another S:what is this?[URL]http://eurobattle.net/threads/137172-ban-reQ?p=1275932#post1275932[/URL]
    Im just asking..who are those people?

Px3S:Click on this song
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1chIpba4yQ4[/URL]
    Last edited by Mitix; 7th September 2012 at 12:55 PM.
    Suffering succotash, I leave you suckers sufferin'
    Huffin' and puffin', at last!

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

He says proof...did anyone at least read my posts? I BROUGHT ENOuGH PROOF TO LOCK HIM IN JAIL, not to say DEMOTE him.
    Another proof is that he read none of the posts here, otherwise he would know all the links I posted.
    "close thread until tomorrow" - feeling threatened? -here it is...efko/cen...you can see clearly now, the rain has gone: HIS LOW LIFE ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY...a rat (sorry for this) like him should be purged from this community, we do not need such abnormalities, such abominations, clearly threatening every single one of us, then ruining our fun, our good mood.
    I've made lots of friends here, virtual or not, I like it, spendin' lots of time forum/in-game, but this dude ruins everything. I even met some of them in rl (rhaz, cheers mate) drank a couple of beer (7 draughts of 1 L, IF I recall?)...it's a really nice community. I do not know of others since this is the only platform/server I ever played on, but I like it here and wanna keep it that way, not some wannabe gangsta 12yo with no self-respect or dignity to disgrace every single one of us and since he can't defend himself banning people here, like it happened to me. After one month of ban it was to late for me to say things, but now, it's different.
    I and a lot of people clearly think and it's so damn obvious that HE DESERVES to be DEMOTED.
    +I haven't seen a tour in a long-long time...so...

And last but not least, brothers&sisters it's not only me, rhaz, noots, jean, decay, goodangel, mitix, akhe but there are a lot more...so isn't this enough? If it was one or 2 persons from same (ex. RO) community, maybe you could treat it like PERSONAL FIGHTS, but there are from all over the XPAM, all over the WORLD. I think t'is enough.

Cheers, best regards
    Last edited by i.liKe.BeeR; 7th September 2012 at 01:07 PM.

calm down beer i will not let him take your life

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3