Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: normel

normel

Well, well, look who changed his nickname from vks.eternal to normel . You don't use the account "normel-" (or "-normel", I don't fill my brain with these shits, anyway) anymore? how do you finally "admitted" that you do actually own those accounts (vks.eternal + normel-), or don't you remember some months ago when you applied for (I think) CG Tournament Mod (alongside with me and many others) and literally ASSLICKED everybody and hid that you owned the account normel- that has been banned from RO for MH (I think from server too). Guess what, right the day after he hasn't been chosen for the position (efko wasn't still admin) he went "inactive" hehehe.

What I mean with this is, he finally "admitted" that he owned both accounts when he, some months ago, swore by god that he didn't (one of them banned from mh and stupidness I guess).

If nothing of this is true, leave it open, also I would like to see other people's reactions (if they still remember), especially GoodangeL .

Regards!

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    i remembered that he post some request from balkan where i banned him in aplication for tour mod so i wont got promotion ... i mean normel-
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

Blog Entries
    When Vks.eternal Got Promotion For PG Tour mod He Said To Me That He Is Normel- i didn't ask him why he is not active any more with that old nick but now i know .. he banned his Forum account
    5th September 2012 01:20 AM
    but i'm not sure about RO Ban For MH
    Last edited by MR.baby; 6th September 2012 at 03:23 AM.

give me some link/replay to his mh and i will demote him

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

sad story -_-
    Back in staff

Blog Entries
    efko, if he's already banned, then you should be able to look it up in the database.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Ok, finally someone did something about this guy. He was banned also for ICON HACK, nick skiss or something like that, just ask BoBo, our supreme RO mod.
    He does everything as he pleases...called me "of rare stupidy" and I replied "incult virgin / illiterate virgin" and that resulted in a forum ban for me, everyone on RO knows this, and a lot of people will subscribe to what I say here.
    I've been here for 7-8 years, played only on XPAM, and never, not even once did I cross the line to get a forum ban. Now, this guy bans me...come on. This W3 is the one and only game in my PC, on forum I like spending my time with a couple lot of friends, and making fun of brainless dudes...
    He came on RO forum and provoked everyone with his arrogant attitude, then started throwing bans here and there, and threatening everyone with things like "know your place little guy, I'm supporter" he made 2 CG tours, coz I haven't seen one in weeks/months, and thinks himself as the god of the forum.
    When I told him he asslicked every single person for this position, well...it seems I was right.
    To all the staff & members of this huge community I say this :WE don't need these king of persons, underaged and it is a bad thing for the future of this server. I didn't see one, ONE I repeat other staff/crew member to act like a 12yo kid like this one.
    Hope I don't get banned for what I said here, coz he is capable of doing that.
    Regards to everyone.

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Without evidences that he used MH it's equivalent with nothing.

he was banned for mh but forgiven by BOBO, ask him for proof, anyway, the entire RO comunity wants this person gone...

^ And check [skiss] (another normel- account) account, also ICON HACK...if I will search thoroughly I think I can find this...I hope

AND HERE IT IS : [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/147717-Cerere-level-4-normel[/url]

Normel's lvl4 req, for RO admin...all kinds of MH bans, posted by lots of ppl. After this IF you won't demote him, then ban me forever ffs, ex mh-er, Icon HACKER, all sorts of hacker DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY, les a supporter / mod, w/e.

Also this is posted by bobo: [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/142827-Do-something-it-s-imposible[/url] (the ICON HACK ACCOUNT).

GO INSTA DEMOTE !

Normel is indeed an ex mher . This link is one proof [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/147717-Cerere-level-4-normel/page2?highlight=normel+mh[/url] But the most important thing is that he never denied this, he can't deny that he used mh, simply, because he did USED MH. Every single fucking ro player knows this.
    He is also known on ro forum/ channel FOR mass asslick towards mods and bossy ( shitty ) towards normal users, aka w/o any important position of mod.
    Did i forgot to mention about icon hack ?
    Oh, and one more thing. Don't know if you are aware of one nice story about rdl channel. If needed i will go to specifics.

Lets see now how good asslicker he is in private in order not to get demoted not even after those facts.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BegForMercy; 6th September 2012 at 04:33 PM.

Well, I think there are enough evidence for his demotion, but alas...asslicking sometimes can create MIRACLES.
    There can be miracles, when you believe xD

You mean this guy was promoted to tour mod without checking for past infractions ? ... sad rly

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

I pm"ed efko.My secretS are secret

Muhahaha.

PS:Turned out they"r not secrets
    Suffering succotash, I leave you suckers sufferin'
    Huffin' and puffin', at last!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast