Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: normel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DRG- View Post
    You mean this guy was promoted to tour mod without checking for past infractions ? ... sad rly
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr View Post
    Had to make some content to be able to post this post.

EDIT: I'm only here since 2009.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Relax guys. Make sure administration will react. You have to understand that some real proof was required since its very often to see false accusations based on personal disliking.

You are doing very nice job for reporting all this and giving extra eyes to staff

Regards

Sry Akhe for not responding, but my fellows were faster than me; I just got home. Anyways, do whatever you'd like admins (cen / efko), everyone is telling the truth. To be honest, I thought you knew this already ...

Same here, all RO channel knew he was banned for MH ... Surprised you didn't

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

LoL I just noticed this troll thread

Blog Entries
    vks, we made a promise not to take this to the public...
    Last edited by MusicDemon; 6th September 2012 at 06:59 PM.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

"vks", If that is your real name.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicDemon View Post
    vks, we made a promise not to take this to the public...
    Your so right!

Troll thread )
    Once again proof regarding his atitude.
    Cheers mates.

Quote Originally Posted by BegForMercy View Post
    Troll thread )
    Once again proof regarding his atitude.
    Cheers mates.
    Thanks mate!

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Quote Originally Posted by DRG- View Post
    Same here, all RO channel knew he was banned for MH ... Surprised you didn't
    ^true dat, I was under the impression that vks being normel was common knowledge, just as it is common knowledge that normel is a notorious maphacker and water's liquid at room temperature LOL. Kinda RO section folklore actually... surprised none of you guys were aware of this, since you really could have asked just about ANYONE on RO and they'd have confirmed this

Also, seems the guy that hypothesized normel's actions as mere stepping stones to achieve a much greater goal (POWER and power ABUSE) was more than right! Proof of that lies [URL="http://eurobattle.net/threads/154329-Cen-s-corner/page18"]here[/URL] and [URL="http://eurobattle.net/threads/154329-Cen-s-corner/page19"]here[/URL], where several of his "disproportionate responses" (to put it lightly) were reported and brought to attention... A decision has yet to be reached, probably due to
    Quote Originally Posted by normel View Post
    @Cen If you want we can discuss in private like I did with [BoS]FlameSeekr
    ^myeah, seems that "private chat" really does it for this guy...

To make matters simple and just cut to the sodding chase: just HOW MUCH does this guy PAY to remain in his position DESPITE all his abuses? I mean come on, can't we rid ourselves and this community of this (and really, there is no other word for it, I apologize in advance to the faint-hearted) parasite? Or has this become a scenario where the host would simply die were it to remove said parasite? I certainly think and hope not!

In conclusion, please make haste to take action against this individual who has proven time and again (see all the gathered proof, in chronological order: YES, it's that simple!) not only that he cannot be trusted, but that he has a vindictive, malicious and cynical nature and would go to great lengths by methodically planning and scheming (see his lies&hypocrisy) in order to achieve his goal. So yes, in my opinion, it simply DOES NOT PAY to keep a clinging parasite that only stirs hatred and mistrust between members of this community, ultimately driving a great number of them away only because he donated some money! I mean sheesh, just give the word, and I'm sure the people that were driven away by this individual would more than make up in sheer donation value for whatever bread crumbs this guy gave to the community, just so they could return to a NORMAL environment.
    Just think about it!

P.S. As the Queen from "Alice in Wonderland" would put it in such a trenchant manner:
    Off with his head!
    Last edited by rhaZ; 6th September 2012 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodanGeL View Post
    Sry Akhe for not responding, but my fellows were faster than me; I just got home. Anyways, do whatever you'd like admins (cen / efko), everyone is telling the truth. To be honest, I thought you knew this already ...
    it's ok, I just mentioned you bcuz I remember you from banning/doing something about this situation (normel).

LoL I must admit that I only saw the discussion in Cen's corner rly now! haha, so I'm not the only one who thinks he is the probably worst person I "met" in this server. The worst about him is that "let's discuss in private like I did with [bos]flame", are you that shitty to must be alone with the moderator to tell him whatever you want / asslick him hard?! I completelly agree 100% with mr.rhaz101 (I never saw you here, nice to meet you) on his post, so no need to write the same (get him out of here ASAP)

Former Administrator FLaMeSeeKeR's Avatar
    We had some chat, but it was before I did some investigation about your case, Normel. You know alredy that I changed my mind when I saw all this noise about you.
    Former ''Hacks Team'' member.

This is getting boring.

@Goodangel tell me when did you banned me because I don't remember or when BoBo banned me for any source of hack.
    @rhazz can you bring some good argumentation this time plus something "new"?
    @akhe you barely know a thing about me and your mouth is speaking without you...
    @beer bring some clear proof about me using any kind of hack or hacking something and I will get demoted, like efko said.

Guys if you really think that my position as a PG Tournaments and Quizz moderator was given for "asslick" I welcome you to try and replace me, or do something more useful than this junk. Prove yourself's, be my guests!

I will let this thread opened until tomorrow so you will have more than enough time to bring some serious arguments. In case no one will, I will permanently close this thread and it will remain closed unless an super moderator / admin wants to add something.

P.S: Before saying that my old account [skiss] or normel- was banned check the [URL="http://banlist.eurobattle.net/banlist/"]banlist[/URL]. Normel- from forum was banned by me, in case you guys didn't know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast