Thread: Demote RiseOfTheLycans

Honored Legend
    Awards

Demote RiseOfTheLycans

This guy has absolutely no idea how to behave in a community and being a mod (lvl 4) is just n/c.

He demoted me from lvl 3 to lvl 1 for no reason, I guess this will help balkan to get back in activity.

I know Rise will give me that shit "you didn't listen to capt" which is true, but that doesn't mean he can demote me to lvl 1. Besides, he kept provoking me in game with shits like "xaxaxaxaxa kako si fejl wl" which pissed me off, I will never get orders from some retarded kiddo like in this case is.

One guy (I don't want to mention the name) left the game in 5 min cuz "my teammate is attacking creeps and not letting me to farm" and he didnt get even ban not to even think about a demote.

Who the fuck do you think you are, huh? Just that you got that mod position you think that you will shit on me, don't you? Well, you found the wrong guy.

He demoted me from lvl 3 to lvl 1 for no reason, I guess this will help balkan to get back in activity.
    [url]http://dotabot.net/bots_webpages/balkan/gamestats.php?id=1[/url] to help like this? abusing game? very nice help, thank you, do it every time in every Balkan game, we just need abusing, that is actually most important think we need now.
    Who the fuck do you think you are, huh? Just that you got that mod position you think that you will shit on me, don't you? Well, you found the wrong guy.
    I didn't provokate, maybe u miss understood my words, anyway like captain, and new trial moderator of this league in my interest is to do only good things of course, what do u think, i would tell u some shit to do? I dont know why are u talking this, calling me retarded kid, u abused game, didn't want to listen not just me, whole team, they were calling u but u ignored all of us, and kept farming lane/woods, so we lost because your obstinacy,all in al u abused game, broke rules.U know in other leagues like ss, or ihrl u would get ban for this like np, but I will be tolerant this time, np
    About your level, it's true u was lvl 3, and we were removing, level's of inactive players, cuz balkan was inactive for a long time, and a lot of them had captains, and multi nicks.
    Thank you for your wish to help balkan channel, and i am sry for removing lvl from u, u are lvl 2 now, if u want bigger post promote req (that is just a few minutes writting). If only reason for opening this thread is your level position u should wisper me, but nevermind
    P.S Dont abuse like that anymore tanks!
    Last edited by StfuAndDontSpam; 5th September 2012 at 12:03 AM.

Honored Legend
    Awards
    I already said that I didnt listen to captain, I admit this, I'm not pussy for fuck's sake. But that's not a reason to demote me to lvl 1, my lvl isn't important so don't go offtopic.

So you are telling me that you were demoting inactive players? seriously? you must be kidding with me, I am the one of the most active balkan players, cuz I want to see balkan league again in activity.

Oh, and dont give me that "I'm a good boy" shit here, there's a big difference between you on forum and you on server.

If only reason for opening this thread is your level position u should wisper me, but nevermind
    I already did ask you on server via whisper cuz I didnt want to open drama cuz of some shitty lvl and how did you answer me? Does a balkan moderator answer in that way? You are free to demote me to lvl 1, I dont need your shitty lvl 2 so gtfo.

Ye, true u asked me why u are lvl 1 wia whisper, and i asked u, if u want 5, u didn't say a word about captain level u know that. U know there are player which are vouched these days, they asked for captain lvl and they get it. I didn't see u ever in channel, when u had lvl to start it, and when u didn't to ask someone to give u it.
    I dont need your shitty lvl 2 so gtfo.
    dont be so arrogant please
    So you are telling me that you were demoting inactive players? seriously? you must be kidding with me, I am the one of the most active balkan players, cuz I want to see balkan league again in activity.
    I already apologized for that, i like and I appreciate your commitment for this league.
    Last edited by StfuAndDontSpam; 4th September 2012 at 11:23 PM.

Will be discussed in private.

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94