Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fat belly home workouts :)

Fat belly home workouts :)

Hello dear users Who can find me some fat belly workouts ? I would be greatful becouse I didn't find any in google

Cheers
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

Start up with some push ups. Make 5-10 in morning and do the same at night. After 2 weeks, move and try 20 and so on. I stopped at 50.

Actually I started gym 3 times in week and + stopped eating many kind of foods like Fast Food, pizzas, with a lot of fats and I'm recovering, at least I think I am But I am 100 kilo, so does it depend or not?

PS: In gym, I have a different program. Losing weight program not muscles prog
    Last edited by paiNISTHESHIT; 25th August 2012 at 11:40 PM.

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

Basically, condition training is what you need. As you said already, not program for muscles progression. Add in some more running. And then more running.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Its impossible to turn fat to muscles. So it goes in this order.

1. Burn fat
    2. Get muscles

Doing both in same time makes u fail both and give up.

@eXtasY

I heared it from many guys that fat can be changed into muscles and It's sad, becouse you can't remove it only with surgery. So I'm relieved in this way.
    So I need mostly push ups and running + gym 3 times in week

basically, wanna gain? stop running - versus - wanna lose weight? start running

when you get better, you can start with this epic workout:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JN8Nque1Sc[/url]

Well you can turn it fat into muscles(i did),i would say you should swim a lot only front crawl(that's what i did) after 1/1.5 month i lost about 6-7 kilograms(i drank only water and water with taste of lemon/orange etc. and ofc no chips,no sweets etc.).And try to do push-ups,sit-ups but all ways do it in 4 series and don't try to over-force your body since you won't get muscles just wasting your energy(all ways take brakes do it with swimming also go for 50/100m then rest then again etc.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Well you can turn it fat into muscles(i did)
    God can you stop saying nonsence things. By doin it you just get COUNTER EFFECT by fucking up your hormone balance (insulin mostly) what leads to getting more problems with fat. For fuck! Those two things demand totally opposite nutrition program after all.

One cant be turned intro another. Muscles is tissue made by proteins while fat is nothing else than energy reserve. I wont lose time to explain you. If you want to know more read it here - [URL]http://truestarhealth.com/members/cm_archives11ML3P1A20.html[/URL]

Only way to burn fat is to spend more calories than you input since on that way body will struggle to find additional energy that you haven't got with food and go for fat reserves.

Just dont be naive. You got 100 KG what is a lot. Real effects cannot be over the night, and turning that in muscles is big and long way. If you try any cuts and listen to stupid advices by kids on forum you will just make countereffects and find yourself intro bigger problem.

Go in gym and ask professional trainer for training program. Expect strong cardio about 1.5 hours daily. Beside it spend some money for nutrition program by SPORTS professional. Ask contact from trainer. Dont seek for girl weight loss programs. Sport advices are what u need.

You can expect some results you gonna be proud of in about 5-6 months. Ofcourse you will see advance by each few weeks but thing you want takes a lot more time.
    Last edited by eXtasY; 26th August 2012 at 02:07 PM.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Anyway its nice to search for some feedback but when it goes to taking care of your body dont go to gaming forum to find advices ;D

I expressed my self wrong but it doesn't matter i wanted to say that you can lose weight and get muscles,i did lose 6-7 maybe 4.5 kilograms min and muscles were noticeable(like on normal body).Personally for me swimming was the best i eat as much as i did when i was fat and i still lost kilograms,but i'm not sure can the OP do the same as i did.I was drinking only water and i was eating the same as i ate before(without sweets actually 1 per day is healthy,chips etc.) but still i swam at least 500m on day with push-ups,sit-ups and others basically my whole day was turned into training but still i advise OP not to listen to me listen to eXtasY rather he's pro(no sarcasm) i was just pointing that losing fat and gaining muscles isn't impossible.I agree only way is to spent more calories than you input i did that by swimming also i gained muscles by swimming since it's for me the best way.

[URL]http://www.coopersguns.com/videos/exercise-encyclopedia/[/URL]

If you don't find what you are searching for here, you won't find it anywhere >.<
    Save the dramma for your mama.

Actually I posted this only to take some information like you did tell me eXtasY. My trainer gave me the program and I'm doing it pretty well but I wanted to make some extra exercises in home as the topic says So I got so much help from you guys I improved a bit in push-ups and I think they will help me while I'm not in gym.

Quote Originally Posted by eXtasY View Post
    Anyway its nice to search for some feedback but when it goes to taking care of your body dont go to gaming forum to find advices ;D
    I was expecting something like this from you .

Anyway thank you for your wise advices

stop playing dota

Actually I didnt stop but playing 2-3 games per weak or smth

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast