Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fat belly home workouts :)

phisical effort is essential but the diet has an important role also.

One of the most common questions I get is how to lose belly fat. Belly fat is actually the most dangerous type of fat – besides aesthetics, large waist lines are indicators of –disease-disease-disease.

It takes more than just crunches! We start to gain weight in our midsection when our cortisol levels spike. Stress is one of the primary culprits for high levels of cortisol secretion. When this happens cortisol breaks downs lean muscle (the type of tissue that burns calories most efficiently) and also holds on to fat storage in the abdominal region. That stress can even get WORSE with bad dieting; studies show that the stress caused by dieting can increase cortisol levels, making no change in belly fat even with calorie restriction. So how do you shape up? Incorporate these 6 things below and you will be on your way to a flatter belly in no time flat!

1. Sleep

If you want to work late at night, think again. When your biorhythms are off, you end up eating more. When you’re tired you produce more ghrelin, which triggers cravings for sugar and other fat-building foods. Losing sleep can also alter your hormone production, affecting your cortisol levels that cause insulin sensitivity, prime reasons for belly fat! Getting about 7 hours of sleep a night is one of the best things you can do for your body shaping goals.

2. Short bursts of exercises
    1000 crunches a night may get you strong abdominal muscles, but with a full layer of fat on top, you will not get the results you really want. Instead of all those crunches, do exercises that engage multiple muscle groups and work your cardiovascular system. Try planking, where you hold yourself in a push-up position, resting your forearms on the ground. Try 3 or 4 sets of holding for 30 seconds each. Getting up and moving throughout the day by going for walks will also help.

3. Sugar is your Enemy

Fighting belly fat is 80% healthy diet. Reduce calories by filling yourself up with protein, vegetables, whole grains, and replacing bad habit snacks with good ones. For example, if you have a sugar craving, replace your calorie laden latte with a Muscle Milk lite, one of my favorites, because it has zero sugar and a ton of protein that will satiate while also torching my sugar craving! Another great trick is a sprinkle of cinnamon in your morning coffee or oatmeal- the spice has been shown to help stabilize blood sugar. It also slows the rate at which food exits the stomach, which helps you feel fuller longer.

4. Vitamin C
    When you’re under extreme stress, you secret more cortisol hormone. Vitamin C helps balance the cortisol spikes that happen to you under this stress. Besides being a good way to counteract a cold, Vitamin C is also essential for making carnitine, a compound used by the body to turn fat into fuel, making this vitamin your fat burning friend.

If you’re going through an emotional crisis, stress from work, or a bad eating splurge, increase your vitamin C – it’ll help counteract the negative side effects. Try bell peppers, kale or kiwi fruits. These have even more Vitamin C than the famous Orange!

5. Eat Fat
    Yup, you heard me! It takes fat to burn fat. Like I said above, it’s sugar that gets you fat, not fat. Good fats include foods rich in Omega 3′s, like salmon, avocados & walnuts. These foods are full of nutrients that help keep you satiated throughout the day.

6. Slowing down your breath
    This is a very simple method that you can use even when you’re in the midst of doing something else. Whenever you notice you’re feeling tense and uptight check and see how you’re breathing. Most people under stress either alternate holding their breath with short breaths, or take rapid shallow breaths. After you become aware of your own breathing, consciously relax your belly and slow down the breathing. This works best if you focus on slowing down the exhalation rather than your inhalation. With each exhalation you can say to yourself “slow down”. That is all there is to it- Simple but surprisingly effective!!!

Original post -> [URL="http://www.forbes.com/sites/jennifercohen/2012/03/27/6-ways-to-burn-your-belly-fat-fast/"]here[/URL]

Additional Information -> [URL="http://www.wikihow.com/Lose-Belly-Fat"]here[/URL]
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

^ bullshit

@op: listen to 'extasy' he made some good posts here

rofl, when i saw this from main page i thought this is some spambot post advertising some pills
    Its just fat gamer.....

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Blog Entries
    Get out and leave computer , games and all. As you sow it already go run , take your bike and find someone who will do that with you , couse you need moral support .
    Go step by step and not all at start.
    Good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by Jackky View Post
    ^ bullshit

@op: listen to 'extasy' he made some good posts here
    thaats right make his ass shiny
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

@efko lol man

@Claudiu Making his ass shiny, makes him feel happy in different ways my mate :P

Thx for the advices to all you guys :

PS: Actually I left PC games (Dota2), only some PlayStation so don't count me as a gamer, or like efko said, fat gamer :P
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

Quote Originally Posted by paiNISTHESHIT View Post
    @Claudiu Making his ass shiny, makes him feel happy in different ways my mate :P
    i bet its a wonder that some people do it in public
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

paiNISTHESHIT, I never imagined that your a fat guy

Safelist Member
    Awards
    There is a program: insanity, you can find it over the net somewhere. Best results in changing your body in 2 months period.

Main problem is, you need to start healthy diet, not some diet that your gf or mom uses, to eat 2 orangers for breakfast, 2 eggs for lunch and an apple for dinner. The program i mentioned also got a nutrition program and advice.

If you find the program, you would do very good, after 4th week you can also add jogging at evenings or bike running or soemthing.

If not, you can start like : at mornings, you eat 2 eggs ( only the white matterial, dunno how its called in english ) and some milk and cornflex, that is a very good breakfast, the eggs and the milk provide you with nice proteins, and cornflex gives you energy. After 1-2 hours of the breakfast, you go run at the park for 30-40 min, with stops, slowly, w/e needed, don't push yourself too much at the start, you can also do rope jumping, then run, then rest, then run again, etc. After the running you go at the gym and lift some weights, REMEMBER, when you are LOSING weight, you should PUSH THE GYM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. Example if you can benj 80kg max, you start at 40 kg, then move to 80 (40-50-60-70-80) by series with 8-8-6-4-4 repeats. Because if you lose weight and u practice gym with low weights, you gonna lose all of your power with the weight and then you're gonna need to work as much as u did for losing weight, to gain weight because you're gonna be useless

For lunch, you should give away bread. If you got money etc, lunch should be meet ( mostly any kind of meet, try avoid pork or at least dont eat that fat surrouding it, chicken meet is great protein provider and you can focus on that )+ boiled potatoes, carrots or sth like that, FRIED potatoes and stuff are you enemy, try to avoid them. Also, don't eat like 500g meet and 15 potatoes.. depends how much you need, you can start with 150-200g meet, and 1-2 potaoes or 2-3 carrots, its just enough. Then you got rest, go lay in bed, play some dotas or w/e. You can eat apple or banana or w/e before the second training, don't listen to idiots who say : banana makes u fat, it doesn't it u use the energy of it.

Then you got practice again, you can go jogging, biking, rope jumping, w/e works and ofc you increase it with the days passed. You can make yourself a program, depending on your current physical capabilities,if you're not in good shape, you can start with like running 800m slow pace, then rest for 2 min, run 400m a bit faster pace, rest run 100m as fast as you can, then rest and finish with a long route,slowly, as long as you can.

The push-ups and the abs exercies are the least of your worries, you can even do them in bed. Make yourself a program, example you join a dota game, go do 10 push-ups, 10 triceps workouts and 50 abs. If game is CM mode you can repeat that twice, its more then enough for the day ( with the rope jumping that also works on the abs, and the gym also working your body ).

Then you go home and eat dinner, dinner should be almost same as the lunch, potatoes, carrots any kind of vegetables you want, with meet or fish. Ofc you can eat salad as much as you "want ", ofc that doesnt mean u should eat 7 tomatoes and 10 cucumbers with the diner and lunch, breakfast is the same every morning, you can ofc change any types of cornflex, buy dont eat like 200g cornflex and 1l milk for breakfast

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me, I don't know your " personal " trainer, but judging by the trainers in my town, I am pretty sure i know more than him

Get working !
    Last edited by Tito; 31st August 2012 at 04:38 PM.

@normel: I just have some fat belly but I'm 1.83 so It's not a big deal

@Tito: I have a program at my gym and I'm doing it preety well and i reduced a lot of what I used to eat so I feel that I'm getting better and better.
    And by the way, the trainer isn't trained in Albania and I think he is preety good trainer. When I'll have something to ask, Im gonna post it here and thank you for your advices
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

i recently had a discussion with a martial artist cause i wanted to find out how to loose belly fat for myself, turns out that diet and exercise may as well not work at all or work perfectly if used correctly.

You can grow muscles below the fat if you exercise the wrong way. The only fat burning exercise is cardio.

Here's what i do:

- jump as low as you can as fast as you can while throwing fast punches in front when you're in the air and retracting arms when you land. Make sure you inhale and exhale deep and regularly( some newbs forget to breathe cause they cant multitask). Don't stop moving unless you're close to the point of passing out. You can add body weights like on wrist and ankles 2-3kg each, run on the spot with fast arm activity.

Do this until you feel fatigue, you sweat like a waterfall, you get the feeling like you cant breathe. Take a 5 minute break for a cooldown, drink lemon tea(room temperature) cause u will be loosing a lot of body water when you sweat that much. Eat lots of raw fruits. Grapes, oranges, apples, etc...

and here's some motivational/workout music:

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_nAI6xFvg[/URL]

or whatever gives you a burst of energy.
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 3rd October 2012 at 12:19 AM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

I would like to suggest you to leave all junk food and try some green tea and fresh salad so this will not take away your freshness and you can easily loose your weight by doing some push ups and some walk.
    online little jon store for Crossbows & Accessories

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2