Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ghost one problem again

Ghost one problem again

Im sorry for creating a new thread. I though everything is fine, but it isnt. My bot joins w3-bots i create game but i cant connect. i know u may say, he doesnt portforward, but i did open 6112 6114. And heres my settings. In warcraft i have game port 6110, ghost bot_hostport = 6114 and admingame_port = 6112 . I even tried to swap those 2 ports, but i still cant connect. Help me if u can. I have team viewer so if u have time u can check it on ur own. Ty much
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    people can join the game or you can't join it ?

I cant and i guess none else too, cos i gave it normal gn a hosted it for a while and none come.

Blog Entries
    to be able to join your own game check [URL="http://dotabot.net/wiki/index.php/Tutorial:Ghost_Unjoinable_own_game"]this[/URL] Check If Ports Opened Or No [URL="http://www.canyouseeme.org/"]http://www.canyouseeme.org/[/URL]

Yes i cheked i can see my ports opened 6112 6114. I instaled loopback according to tutorial. set it up. it has changed values in ghost, but i still cant join my own game :C

Can you PM me 2 screenshots?

The first is from [url]www.whatismyip.com[/url]

The second of the TCP/IP of your loopback + all your adapters in the background.

already playing on my 6th xbox 360

This made my day :')
    Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.

hmmm that seems right... odd that you can't join yourself...

But here on forum you have 2 IP adresses...

Could it be that you have multiple internet connections in your home?

Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.

I have just one connection, but im on wifi, could it make problems? If u have time u can use team viewer to check it on ur own, pls

Blog Entries
    admingame_port = 6113
    bot_hostport = 6114
    In Warcraft III -> Options -> Gameplay -> Game Port -> 6112
    Open port 6114 in your firewall(s) and forward 6114 to the computer that hosts the GH++.
    Host a game and go to [url]http://canyouseeme.org[/url] and check for port 6114.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

OK first off all i have big problem with portforwarding. I did it milion times, watched milion guides, did it exactry right and it doesnt work. for example: IPv4 Address 192.165.1.5 subnet mask 255.255.255.0 default gateway 192.168.1.1 . So i get into router, there in advanced option i use porttforwarding a set it, as private ip put 192.168.1.5. In milion tutorials it worked for everybody fine. i even switch my firewall off and router firewall off, checked support forums for port forwarding but i still cant get thos f------ ports opened. I even used PF soft, like simple portforwarding, but the steps are exacttly same, program does automatically what i did manualy in my router. after 10th times i updated router with that settings sometimes i get for example 2 ports opened-6112-6114, but i restart comp or next day ports are closed, or sometimes i checked port with that soft and it looks fine, i was happy maybe it could work but when i check them with canyouseeme.or they were closed. SO problem is icant or i dont know portforward those ports, i tried everything, but i dont wanna give up cos i spent over 30 hours doing that, so if there is someone who can portforward those range 611-6119 for me i would greatly appreciate it. Ty much

Eurobattle.net Backer
    Sounds like you might be using port triggers instead of port forwarding.

Port Forwarding keeps ports open at all times. This is what you need for GHost to operate.

Port Triggering opens ports for a limited time when a connection is opened. If you use this with GHost, after about 10 minutes it will close the ports again, and you'll need to restart GHost.

In which language is your router? If you want I can try and test it for you through Teamviewer or other software, but if it really is an hardware or software issue not sure if it'll help at all.

A hint canyouseeme looks if there is any application running on that port... if you have no app running then the port is marked as closed

If PF checker says its open then its open.

if the PF checker says its open can you host then?

And by reading I guess you gave your PC a static IP?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooftreleen_SVK View Post
    but i restart comp or next day ports are closed,
    [url]http://dotabot.net/wiki/index.php/Tutorial:Static_Internal_IP_Windows[/url]
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

So musicdemon u say if i change it to static ip ill be able to create game? or what that means for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthar View Post
    Sounds like you might be using port triggers instead of port forwarding.

Port Forwarding keeps ports open at all times. This is what you need for GHost to operate.

Port Triggering opens ports for a limited time when a connection is opened. If you use this with GHost, after about 10 minutes it will close the ports again, and you'll need to restart GHost.

In which language is your router? If you want I can try and test it for you through Teamviewer or other software, but if it really is an hardware or software issue not sure if it'll help at all.
    its in slovak language, and i swear there isnt language option. Its d-link dsl 2641R, and i cant find firmware or some program to change language, i was looking for it but i wasnt successful. Anyway, if u can understand it in slovak language u can try it D. Ps : i dont know whats port triggers but when i set it in router that option was called portforwarding.
    Last edited by MusicDemon; 25th August 2012 at 07:38 PM.

If you restart your computer then there is a big chance you get a new IP adress... so unless you put a static IP you will have to change the IP adress of the portforward every time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast