Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Eurobattle.net 2012 plans

I hate minecraft too .

Hidden Text click here to show

Blog Entries
    Minecraft is cartoon game

cs is best , but for good play we need good ping . . . i think that only people live in country where is server will play there .

Quote Originally Posted by lavoks View Post
    cs is best , but for good play we need good ping . . . i think that only people live in country where is server will play there .
    This server is pretty good, personally I don't think that there will be any lag especially for a CS server.

Conquer Online as some noob said here and Diablo II (our client actually supports this too).

Soldat server can be set up for some test. I don't think many people play it but it's like 10mb and if you try I'm sure many will enjoy it.. Casual shooter for boring times. Extra fun to pwn xpam members
    A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day! A retardedired Herr until 0,5 posts per day!

CS is a classic game that will never grow old.
    I'd say go for this above all other games. It's easier, plus less demanding, and I'm sure CS would win the voting poll.
    Removed by admin.

CS:GO and CoD4 the best choices. CS 1.6 will die soon from the competetive play so better think taking some CS:GO keys and do some Giveaways like many other sites did to create a new Eurobattle.net corner about CS:GO.

Cheers
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

Blog Entries
    BRING FCKING FORUM ICONS BACK ALREADY ? more than fucking 8 months already passed and still nothing r u fucking kidding or what

then think about rest useless shit like private servers of games that are no longers played cuz its 2012 and there is bilions of new games out there

Blog Entries
    Some things are just not in my power.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Vaikiss the coolest guy in the earth? Vote.
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

You wanna new game suggestion for xpam? Only logical answer is Dota 2.

Steam is kinda shitty, hate that platform, slow and unresponsive with constant useless updates. If you become the first alternative to steam dota 2 it would be big deal. Only problem is technical side here, which I leave to you =). Might be problem to make dota 2 off steam as I guess noone did it yet so there are no finished solutions to just install server side part in few clicks, so it will need some... special engineering. To those saying this is impossible, I will jsut tell that dota 2 is confirmed to have LAN capability and that only means that will appear on Garena (or some similar platform) one day. Why not think ahead of all and do something first. See if you are ambitious enough for a challange, hehh.

Safelist Member
    why would anyone bother with creating an alternative for steam dota2, when the game is going to be free?
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Make a Wotlk 3.3.5 server.

Originally Posted by Light_of_Hell
    U noob not know how to play LEVORIC
    u buy sange (it a slows), at lvl 4 LEVORIC criticals roshan, than aura and gg, also u can buy RADIATOR cuz looks cool in LEVORICS arm, BUROOZIA for perma critical and BATTLE FURKY for caveing enemy

Blog Entries
    Vaikiss go gentle. I don't much this new forum either but calm... Old one was better but that's only your and my opinion . So will something happend with "upgrading" server and what's with icons on forum , will they get back or?
    Regards

Heroes of might and magic, from what I've seen there are many players that are still playing this game.

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast