Thread: VouchRequest RiseOfTheLycanS [/---]

VouchRequest RiseOfTheLycanS [/---]

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    Stefan, RiseOfTheLycanS
    2.) Your Age.
    3.) Where are you from?
    Serbia
    4.) State your reason why you want to play here. (INCLUDE where you heard the league from, write nick if its recommendation)
    Was playing here before, i want to play better, and games with more skilled players. extasy asked me in ihrl game, am i ss-ed, so i answered no cuz manners, he replied to me that to think about my manners, imrpove them and post vr.
    5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    well last time i was removed cuz this ([url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/171030-Unvouch-request-frequencyblood[/url]), actually because manners, , i think that i have improved my behavior, and i can control myself. anyway if u vouch me, and i do contrary u can be free to ban me.
    6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    i think you already know my skills are fine, if they not, i wouldn't be vouched there last few times i guess
    7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    playing for about 4,5 years, i am very experienced player.
    8.) Two replays which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    InvokE - [url]http://ihrl.leaguebots.com/gamestats.php?id=94[/url]
    EarthShaker - [url]http://ihrl.leaguebots.com/gamestats.php?id=61[/url]

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    i think that i have improved my behavior, and i can control myself. anyway if u vouch me, and i do contrary u can be free to ban me.
    I hope you will act properly since we decided to put league atmosphere on the first place. After all i dont see a reason u dont act properly and enjoy some games. Vouch.

Safelist Member
    i've seen your games, you fit in, about manners...just don't forget what ext said

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Oh rly vouchers? Did u watch es replay, not only he did commit a suicide twice in the first 4 min, but also flamed others for his failures ... than he !ignored wr for some reason.. he was walking without boots till 18th minute, at time his team had like 25 kills, what can be counted as a " stomp ". Es is hero that needs a lot of positioning and boots is the most important item ingame, he should not wait 18 min to buy first arcane booster, than hope to farm more to buy boots..

did some nice fissures and show some nice understanding of the game at some occasions, but mostly feeder.

in overall, his bad temper > his skills , need improve more not to ruin games
    Last edited by Tito; 11th August 2012 at 02:42 PM.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    I played several games with him in IHRL. Thats my base of vouch. After all, we have trial period. Players that promised us to behave will be watched strictly and judged with less tolerance than others.

Tito there is voucher position free if you are willing to judge players

i didn't flame anyone ever cuz my fault trust me, that guy wr let them 2x towers on deny like np. so i think that is not my fault, after he let second tower them to deny i came to dest it and i died, mby that is my fault cuz i feeded, but because of him. booster at 18 min, that is bad I confess.

Safelist Member
    i stated on my vote that i didn't watch repalys, i voted since i've seen him play
    about the ignore, i'd ignore 90%of that league but i can't since i want to flame them

as extasy said in "revival" thread, we're a LOT less tolerant twords bad manners so np, he won't have time to cause trouble if he tries

Safelist Member
    u rly changed ur manners [url]http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,109331.0.html[/url]

yes, i changed. quon banned me third time without reason.
    my opinion watch your business, and take a care about yourself, not about me and my manners , idk why u posted this link? u dont have any other things to do? There are ppl who are responsible to decide, and take a care about that, do i deserve to be ss-ed. u are not one of them
    Last edited by StfuAndDontSpam; 13th August 2012 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StfuAndDontSpam View Post
    i didn't flame anyone ever cuz my fault trust me, that guy wr let them 2x towers on deny like np. so i think that is not my fault, after he let second tower them to deny i came to dest it and i died, mby that is my fault cuz i feeded, but because of him. booster at 18 min, that is bad I confess.
    I saw the thing about first tower. He couldn't take it since there were 3 heroes heading bot (1 was already there) and there were no creeps so he'd just die if he went there. You were vouched few times here and you always made the same mistake. After watching this replay i noticed your behavior is even worse than when you played here before.

About gameplay: Very useless in early game... Few nice fissures but you left your lane at lvl 5 to ward. That's CM's job, not yours. Mostly because you can protect weaver much better than cm, therefor get some extra xp and (maybe)gold. Mid game you ruined 2 smokes which YOU bought. Your gold is precious when you are playing es so that should not happen. Later you had 2 jumps, one for nothing because you initiated and other one was pretty nice triple kill.

All in all, deny.

hmmm, ok and what about invoker? why r u talking only about es replay, and why u see only bad things in that replay?

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cr_dad View Post
    u rly changed ur manners [URL]http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,109331.0.html[/URL]
    Quote Originally Posted by StfuAndDontSpam View Post
    my opinion watch your business, and take a care about yourself, not about me and my manners , idk why u posted this link? u dont have any other things to do?

All opinions of safelist members are welcome considering we're a community.

Deny based on link, changing my vote.

oh, sry i didn't know that, if i knew, i wouldn't write that. Anyway i am really surprised by changing your decision, what is so bad in that thread extasy? I really can't see where i Offended or flamed someone? I have personal problem with quon, and that thread is only, and only written cuz him, nobody else. I can't see report or some other shit where someone complained on my behavior, i thought i maybe deserve chance? and why ppl talking only about es replay, and my fails in it? there is invoker replay, why majestic didn't mentioned that replay?
    i can see i am not desirable here, so u are free to lock this thread, i would be grateful if i hear answers on my questions

Safelist Member
    there is invoker replay, why majestic didn't mentioned that replay?
    we usually only watch 1 replay to decide wether you're good or not. if we're not yet decided, then we watch the 2nd one. majestic decided you aren't good enough from the 1st one so there was no point in watching the 2nd one.

actually based on your reaction in the ihrl unbanning post i will also deny you
    i won't tolerate such behaviour. if you've been done wrong you don't go around raging, you try to explain nicely
    3/3 deny
    closed
    Last edited by -Decay-; 13th August 2012 at 11:02 AM.