Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Question about biggest plague on server

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    quote when i said that PD is server. you must be more retarded than i used to think you are
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

Quote Originally Posted by MR.baby View Post
    Demoted ? Awesome Tournaments Crew Resigned their .

EDIT : Happy Now Sir ? Rofl !
    PD.eu tournament crew was the most retarted part of pd.eu and thx God you all resigned. Btw you guys thought that pd.eu will not survive without you, guess again.

Anyhow, yes pd.eu staff is doing what they want (well mostly xmany) but yet again just create another nickname all over again and problem solved.

Yes I support your proposal pyro but point is that pd.eu is rly imba coded and until stefos gets some help he will never be able to code something similar like pd.eu bot.

Until that happens we are forced to suffer cause of pd.eu mods. But also there is solution even for that and here it is: every abuse of pd.eu mods will lead to lock/mute on xpam server (cause they are supported by xpam). Or even removing of pd.eu cg to lvl 1.

So, when some from higher staff realize that removing pd.eu cg to regular one, will force MUN to cooperate, everything will change.
    Last edited by mrniceguy; 30th July 2012 at 10:37 PM.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Quote Originally Posted by xManY View Post
    Im here because i play on Battle.net is a very Good Server.
    I wanted to say " Playdota.eu is not SERVER like pyro PRO said "

PlayDota.eu cant create anti MH programm Security, Like Battle.net.

Battle.net is the main.
    Ehh did I miss a part or are people having blinkers on?

1) Battle.net is not more then a client that let you search for other games and connects you to it.
    2) When to join your pd.eu game they leave battle.net and go to your server.
    3) In addition to the standard security of battle.net we use gproxy to detect maphacks.
    4) pd.eu doesn't want gproxy and thus people can join the none gproxy battle.net.
    5) Maphackers join pd.eu without gproxy and maphacks thus omitting the gproxy blockade.
    6) BBQ maphack game with pd.eu pointing at us who can't do anything more unless pd.eu takes gproxy as a must.

already playing on my 6th xbox 360

This made my day :')
    Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicDemon View Post
    P.S.: If this gets removed without any proper announcement - no reason -; It's called corrupted.
    Made another comment at this spot and some corrupted moderator removed my comment. Seems like we still have some idiot running around here. To him who did so; There's a PM function here. Get some courage and PM me personally to revise my words, and please, quote what I did wrong.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

already playing on my 6th xbox 360

This made my day :')
    Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.

- pd.eu owners dont want to cooperate thats why its flooded by maphackers
    - @musicdemon dude 90% of crew would donate 0. So it would be problem to gather that ammount of cash. I could give 5-10€ monthly...

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

There was an ODL(Open dota league) which was an official public league of XPAM, and it worked quite well even though it had strong concurrence in Balkan,RO,playdota.eu,EDL and SS. It had more than enough players to host 20-30 games a day.
    And should I remind you that back in the days when there were no bots most people that could host used banlists, now what banlist could do at that time is not only keep track of banned people, but also saving stats and replays thus creating sort of a ladder. I'm sure that with a bit of adjustment it can be made to save global stats/update stats to some global ladder. Note that this was some ~6 years ago and first bots were made to reduce lag/delay and had nothing to do with leagues and ladders today most people have much better connection and stronger PCs meaning than almost everyone can host a decent game without lag.

Now back to playdota.eu, 99% of their staff are pure imbecils, and I really mean it. They(staff) haven't done anything in past years to improve gaming experience. The only reason one would get into pd staff is to get some power to abuse it.
    And I'm saying this because the fact that 3 out of 6 ban/unban requests I made on their forum weren't solved due to incapability or abuse of their moderators.

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by efko.wbs View Post
    - @musicdemon dude 90% of crew would donate 0. So it would be problem to gather that ammount of cash. I could give 5-10€ monthly...
    Well, then... I suppose that there are other pretty people around here who want to have a better server... These servers run on ads and gifts.

@Slayzer; If there was... Then who had it running?
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):

You have access to forum's priv section search for ODL, I can't recall for sure I think it was under Mizige's guidance although many people helped a bit.

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

playdota owners dont care...
    why?
    they give 12y old guys moderators and allow hackers to play there because of visitors on their page, why?
    adsense !
    more reports more money to owners !

If there was... Then who had it running?
    extasy, tbk.goldy was his right hand if i remember well, mizige wasn't boss of the section but supervisioned/think worked on bots too.

if i remember well, ppl lost interest at the same rate Pd.eu and balkan/ro/czsk/etc were rising on its popularity. most of ODL players (turks) stopped instantly playing there, probably of the already mentioned issues.

sorry for offtopic

PlayDota.eu Ban & Unban Head Moderator xManY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeandarc View Post
    I totally support Pyro, PD.eu needs to be closed asap and create new public server for everyone.

Firstly, they don't give a fuck about xpam, I dunno why you even support them. All MH problem is cuz of them, because they'er not using their banlist account, which is obvious.

They keep abusing their positions, banning people for no reason, with retarded 12 y/o moderators.

After closing pd.eu we won't have where to play? absolutely not. League that was created (only for dota) like 2 months ago was a joke (t-pain admin) but still they managed to create tours, increase the activity, even tho pd.eu was still going on.

Shutting down pd.eu will only bring us a better xpam, with normal people, normal staff and a place where everyone will enjoy playing CG maps.
    GG : [url]http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,108729.msg375077.html#msg375077[/url]

jeandarc : Then why you play on Pd ?

i hate retarded ppl like you
    Last edited by xManY; 6th August 2012 at 06:40 PM.
    InGame : xManY

Blog Entries
    i wouldn't have anything against pd if it actualy had a proper ranking system for public games (unlike current trashy one)

but i partialy agree with op

TR Community Leader VII_OneGuarD's Avatar
    I don't know why, but most hacker turkish players prefer pd.eu. We have our turkish leagues, in these leagues less than %10 of players using hack programs. But in pd.eu, about %70 or % 80 of turkish players using hack programs. This situation causes that turks = mh. I see game names like 'pd eu no tr' at custom game list. It is so sad. But i can't blame these host, because most of them are hacker.

In our leagues we lock hackers continually. So they can't play more than 10 games with one id. And smart Tr hosts, don't allow people who have less then 20-30 games or low ratings to join games. So these hackers have only one option, 'pd.eu'. In pd.eu they can play maybe hundred games without banning. They can easily find games at there.

I don't blame anyone. I just want to inform you about Tr. I am looking forward for improved hack protection program which cen was mentioned. And i think Pd should support this like cen said.

I talk about this, when Im be member of staff. Support this idea. All leagues bots > pd.eu.
    Back in staff

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast