Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mod recruitment- Hacks section

Mod recruitment- Hacks section

Hello,
    we need new moderator for maphack section.
    Main task for new moderator will be to solve maphack reports from dota games. [url]http://eurobattle.net/forums/181-Maphack-report[/url]

You can apply here in following form:

Server/forum account:
    Experiences: (with dota and possibly recognizing maphackers)
    Time ability:
    Why we should choose you:

Regards.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Server/forum account: UkA / T-PaiN
    Experiences: (with dota and possibly recognizing maphackers) i don't know what to say here but my experience of dota is high
    Time ability: every time
    Why we should choose you: because i know how to detect map-hackers and i am active alot..

kingW3/kingofW3
    I was playdota's hack moderator for a year maybe less or more not quite sure
    at least 10 requests per/day most of the time more
    I'm mannered,got a lot of time free lately,mature,friendly
    Last edited by kingW3; 27th June 2012 at 05:02 PM.

Server/forum account
    [BdP]Zimo/Zimo Pg
    Experience
    I play dota like 7 years , my first acc on bnet was ripperx where my bro play now and it was cr8 2006 ... And i played in lan before . So , i am experienced warcraft 3 player and i think i am really good at judging replays where players hack..
    Time ability
    When there is report i will look at it , e.g. if there is 1 report on 1 day i dont need to be acctive 10h and so... I am on forum most of time when mozila is opened.At least 2h/day
    Why you should choose me
    Well i think i told what are my virtue and you can see when i did report some1 or jugde some1others report i was always in right.

Regards.
    Last edited by Zimo Pg; 27th June 2012 at 07:24 PM.

Hidden Text click here to show

Blog Entries
    Server/forum account:ToTa- , ToTa-
    Experiences: (with dota and possibly recognizing maphackers) I played more than 5 k dota games in this 5 years. I can recognize map hack and I see it everyday in allmost everygame.When I see new Thread in maphack seaction sometimes I dl it and watch it.I'm experianced in w3 (pg) and dota.But you choose.
    Time ability:I could solve 10 reports per day,I'm mostly free 10 hours per day too..
    Why we should choose you:I am active,experianced at dota,I know how this work goes,I wanna help this server ( Dota is keeping it alive)
    Regards

Safelist Member
    Server/forum account: Bronhi / Bronhi
    Experiences: (with dota and possibly recognizing maphackers) : Long long time ago i started playing dota, yet i didnt stop cause i found something i didnt in other games, also known as pd.eu hacks moderator.
    Time ability: it depends on my mood, sometimes i can solve 20 requests per day but sometimes i cant solve any of them. Believe or not but my record on pd.eu was 47 solved requests on day. In the future im looking to surpass this record.
    Why we should choose you: well mannered guy, i know how to detect maphackers.
    Last edited by bronhi; 27th June 2012 at 04:26 PM.

1)Server/forum account:
    vks.Eternal / vks.Eternal
    I played dota for a long time and I had the chance to meet a lot of players that were using hacks such as map-hack, dream dota and stuff like that. I can make the difference between a true map-hacker, fog click error or dodging skill. Every time I suspect a player for using some kind of hacks, I'm not telling him anything such as "dude your a hacker, you will get banned or "flame" him, rely wrong if you ask me, so after the game, or his game is finished I'm closely checking the replay at least 2 times so I won't make any mistake.
    Time ability:
    Time is on my side so I can say that I can spend as much time is needed.
    I don't know. That's your decision.

Regards.
    Last edited by eSsex; 27th June 2012 at 04:54 PM.

Server/forum account: Slayzer
    Experiences: (with dota and possibly recognizing maphackers) Have a lot of experience in dota, however never solved any mh cases, some clear cases I can handle without problem for those that aren't clear (like without fog clicks etc) would like to leave to some of the more experienced staff members until I learn some more.
    Time ability: 2-3h a day.
    Why we should choose you: I'm not biased and I've been for long time in staff thus you can trust me that I won't make any rage decisions or some stupid stuff like that. Also I have decent knowledge of common warcraft, so I can judge on unexpected moves in both dota and wc3/pg.
    Last edited by Slayzer; 27th June 2012 at 08:44 PM.

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Former Administrator FLaMeSeeKeR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Pain View Post
    Server/forum account: UkA / T-PaiN
    Experiences: (with dota and possibly recognizing maphackers) i don't know what to say here but my experience of dota is high
    Time ability: every time
    Why we should choose you: because i know how to detect map-hackers and i am active alot..
    Denied. Sorry..
    Former ''Hacks Team'' member.

You can apply here in following form:

Server/forum account: Dinamovac007/Mirza007
    Experiences: (been using anti map hack tool for about a year, that detects fog clicks in game, would like to learn any other ways to discover map hack, and i'm an active dota player for about 6-7 years so i know basic behavior of mh movements.)
    Time ability:i think u mean availability? well, i'm a no lifer, and i would love to spend time dealing with maphackers and clearing the server from them. as long as it takes.
    Why we should choose you: lot of free time, willing to learn and always open to suggestions, and i want to help u guys clear those 20+ pages of reports

Regards.
    Last edited by Mirza007; 27th June 2012 at 06:21 PM.

Server/forum account: RoxXan / both server and forum nick are same.
    Experiences: (with dota and possibly recognizing maphackers) : I was ban&unban moderator on playdota.eu, i have some experience with recognizing hackers, playin dota for a long time, so i can find hackers, no matter if they make fog clicks, i helped on pd to find them, i was tour moderator there too, and i used to find maphackers on tour, even tho they dont make fog clicks, so lets say, i'm good judge
    Well, as i said, i play dota for a long time, privs, pubs, doesnt matter.

Time ability: Its summer holiday, no exams so i can work 6-8-10 hours daily ( i wake up in the afternoon xD, but anyway i go to sleep early in the morning, nolife mode, u know.. :/ thus well, as i said its summer, so sometimes i go out with friends, u know how it goes eh )

Why we should choose you:As i said, im good in finding hackers, im good judge, i was moderator on playdota.eu, i was administrator on many other game servers, like lineage2, and i know how to talk/work with people.Thus i have few people who are moderators here too, they know im hard worker
    Sincerely yours, RoxXy.
    Regards.
    Last edited by RoxXan; 28th June 2012 at 02:21 PM.
    But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.

Server/forum account:
    lynyrdskynyrd. IWinForSerbia
    Experiences:
    (with dota and possibly recognizing maphackers) :
    i was super moderator on dotaleague,i have patience with checking mhers,i play dota for 3 years played tones of cws,pubs,i reported many players for mh and they got banned.
    Time ability:
    i can work 5,6 hours daily,myb more.
    well i play dota for long time,i can see mh ,i have time to help,i know to work with people.
    regards.

guys please stop with

"+1" or "!supp xyz"

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Server/forum account: Nwind
    Experiences: (with dota and possibly recognizing maphackers) [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/171847-MH-in-instant-1v1?highlight=[/url]
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/171506-never-and-mirana?highlight=[/url]
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/171632-Trax-mh-Slark-can-be-mh-too?highlight=[/url]
    ( have loootssss of topics in tr forum )
    7 years dota player
    Time ability:changes day by day but 4-5 hours a day posibbly
    Why we should choose you: old clean player for years + experience gained with years of playing dota + trying to help making eb better for years ( more i can write in pm if you like ) + learning how to find mh from turkey mh ops
    Last edited by nwind; 29th June 2012 at 05:30 PM.

Server/forum account:
    Time ability:
    1 : Mic_19
    2 : 15
    3 : Nearly 1 Year with Dota , I guess 1 year is little but I think have enough knowledge of seeing fog clicks or any simple hacks , but again i guess i didnot solve any cases here but did some at pd
    4 : As Much as needed Maybe 5 ~ 7 hours during normal days and even more during weekend
    5 : I know the tools needed well (dw3g parser , dotahelper ,...), I was Dlg Admin (and was helping , learning a bit in hacks section) I learn quickly (about pg hacks if needed or all other sort of stuffs) , i have all applications to communicate , i finish my duties in time , am serious when needed , I always do what is needed and i am a minded person who thinks before doing anything
    Last edited by Mic_19; 29th June 2012 at 09:01 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast