Thread: RE to his thread

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

RE to his thread

I was not talking toward him, if he takes it personal I am sorry.
    I didn't flamed him , nor anyone from game, it was a joke and he knows that good,
    But I didn't know he is undercover of old account Ve]x[ed and If I knew I would Ignore him from start and wouldn't write nasty jokes.
    Since he reported me before, then he changed account so people don't know him

Edit: once when I flame him, I would not defend myself, I would take ban like a man, this is emberessing how people change account and try to provoke others just to take one single picture.
    Even when you joke with friends he would watch you and wait for some "bad word".
    Last edited by Sub; 26th June 2012 at 09:20 PM.
    Hidden Text click here to show

OFC it was towards me, ill post replay if needed.
    I don't get it, aren't you bored with this shitting all fuc*ing time? That is really sad u know...
    Btw what account changing? Should i count all(most of) your perma locked accounts? I feel sorry for mentaly ill kids.. :/

Whole XPAM hates you, if you didn't realize yet.
    Last edited by XoceX; 26th June 2012 at 09:20 PM.

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by XoceX View Post
    OFC it was towards me
    I don't know why you take all jokes seriously and try to dig my reputation like this, I don't even know who you are.
    You just hook up on me and provoke people with out any reason, calling me "mentaly ill kid"

I don't get it, aren't you bored with this shitting all fuc*ing time? That is really sad u know..
    Yes I am bored of people stalking others and waiting in a corner to backstap someone that doesn't even know.
    If I knew you are ve]x[ed I wouldn't even talk with you, you would be squelched since start.

Btw what account changing? Should i count all(most of) your perma locked accounts? I feel sorry for mentaly ill kids.. :/
    You switched from ve]x[ed account that I flamed and got reported, I deserved ban, that ban I had expired.
    Now you show up with some new account and don't want to introduce your self to me, so if I knew who you are I would ignore you and nothing would happen.
    But you are that kind of nerd person that wants to make damage to people, stalk others watch every single word that says, I have friends and we joke to each other that way, but you would never understand that since you have no friends.

yes sirrrr.
    Hidden Text click here to show

What are you trying to accomplish here? To defend yourself from being banned? And wtf is that speech about stalking you With old acc ve]x[ed?
    Who gives a shit about frustrated kid like you? After i replied here you edited your post for like 3 times! That is 1st sign of retardness u know..
    Anyway, i have nothing to do with you, i was trying not to talk with you but you simply had to start.
    Now you came here whinning and bitching all the time..i think you've shown enough, no need for explanation.
    And yet, you are talking about friendly jokes and shit... bitch please, we are far from being friends in any possible way, these inslults aren't jokes.
    Last edited by XoceX; 26th June 2012 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XoceX View Post
    That's not true!

P.S: Sorry for OT, but I rely wanted to say that, regards.

Quote Originally Posted by vks.Eternal View Post
    That's not true!

P.S: Sorry for OT, but I rely wanted to say that, regards.
    YES IT IS

Anyhow no point of 2 threads beeing open for same thing.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED