Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MH moderators

MH moderators

We need more people to check maphack reports, there are too many new reports daily for current staff to handle.

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

Indeed !

Consider this seriously guys, there are tons of mh reports per day, personaly in 90% of games I've played there was at least one hacker.

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

Agree with guys above. Honestly, I think that some mods are not honest. 25th of May I reported the game where guy was OBVIOUSLY cheating (at game description I proved 6 times, if someone will watch replay, there is many more proofs). While I told the cheater that I ll report him, he started laughing and said that Admins will do nothing to him. Final? Game was reported 1 month ago and nothing happened to him. Admins are beautifully "avoding" my report...
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/173247-MH-all-over-the-game?p=1497204#post1497204[/url]
    Futbol,dziewczyny,alkohol i muzyka,będą mą nagrodą za życie na ...

Quote Originally Posted by Slayzer View Post
    We need more people to check maphack reports, there are too many new reports daily for current staff to handle.
    correct

Its a big setup to get some new MH moderators and last time only 2 of all applies where good enough to become moderator.

More so looking trough all the applies and how good they did take allot of time from efko etc.

So its up to them when they add new people.

already playing on my 6th xbox 360

This made my day :')
    Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.

We are dealing with this issue for some days, we are deciding whether recruit someone from public or some existing crew.
    PD.eu dont want to cooperate with our anti hack system, as u can see 99,9% of reported games are from pd.eu. Even when we will recruit 10 moderators, it wont be enough, then happen such things like pico said.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Quote Originally Posted by pico4 View Post
    Agree with guys above. Honestly, I think that some mods are not honest. 25th of May I reported the game where guy was OBVIOUSLY cheating (at game description I proved 6 times, if someone will watch replay, there is many more proofs). While I told the cheater that I ll report him, he started laughing and said that Admins will do nothing to him. Final? Game was reported 1 month ago and nothing happened to him. Admins are beautifully "avoding" my report...
    [url]http://eurobattle.net/threads/173247-MH-all-over-the-game?p=1497204#post1497204[/url]
    well dude u started to spam day after day in that thread, you should do it like everyone else= report, w8 and be patient.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

Blog Entries
    Vote system;
    - Vote for 48 hours.
    - 60% must vote for maphacking to pass.
    - Moderator will check names of the reliability and will cast the last vote (Passed/Rejected).
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):

@MusicDemon
    I think that would just slow down the process...

Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

musicdemon, that would take 1 thread 2 weeks of spam to solve.... And reported players would call there whole facebook to vote "NO"....

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

why do u even ban maphackers? for me its just wasting time for moderators. let guys from playdota work on their forums and ban accounts on bot (whos banned on playdota, he wont join on that account again to play) all hackers are multiaccounters, and ip can be changed in 2seconds, and who want games without maphackers can always play some leage (balkan, ihrl, ss)

Quote Originally Posted by efko.wbs View Post
    We are dealing with this issue for some days, we are deciding whether recruit someone from public or some existing crew.
    PD.eu dont want to cooperate with our anti hack system, as u can see 99,9% of reported games are from pd.eu. Even when we will recruit 10 moderators, it wont be enough, then happen such things like pico said.
    Bring down PD.eu till they start cooperate and realize who is the boss here.

If I were admin, anti hack system would be implemented long time ago, like on iCCup, you can't even connect to server if you have any files modified in your WC3 folders.
    That consider: Map Hack, Anti-Map Hack, Any DotaKeys, etc

They installed special sub-program that has all you need.
    Last edited by Sub; 24th June 2012 at 02:44 PM.

lol you don't have to modify files to mh you can always load an external program that just works trough an override of the normal classes... its not like the people that make the mh's are retards and can't ommit that <.<

already playing on my 6th xbox 360

This made my day :')
    Please don't reply to this thread anymore if you do not know that there's a difference between a hardware cursor and a softare cursor, niceone. It might cause a mess.

Blog Entries
    I am in search for a C++ programmer to help me work on AMH, any help is welcome.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast